Chapter 10- Can you forgive me!!!!

You get an emergency message, that shocks you to the very core....

You call back the number....

You: hey!!!! Sara, I just saw the news.... I'm sorry, I'm on my way...

Sara: it's alright!!!! You don't have to come...

You: how can I not, she was like a mom to me too.... So... I have to be there....

Sara: I just don't (crying) know who can I find comfort in anyone, anymore....

You: Sara, don't cry, I'll come.... I'll be there in 3 hours...

It's your roommate and your bestfriend Sara, she went to her parents house, but it seems her mother has passed away, she wasn't only her mother... While in a new city, she became your mother too... As you didn't have one from very childhood, it was difficult for you too... So you immediately packed your things and went to catch a cab to go to Sara's house.... Just then you remembered that you had called the boys for lunch tomorrow, now you had to cancel it....

You: hello, babe!!!

Chen: hello, jagiya... I was just talking about you..... What's up

You: can you forgive me babe, I can't cook you guys lunch tomorrow....

Chen: it's OK, we'll order something, and come to go our house....

You: it's not that....

Then you tell him everything that happened....

Chen: oh, it's OK babe, I understand, you take care and take care of your friend too...

You: thank you babe, I promise after getting back I'll make up for it......

Chen: oh!!!! No hurry... Bye jagiya...

You: bye babe!!!!

You talk to him and get in the car... On the way to Sara's house you think about your own mother.....

You: mommy!!! Mommy look, a drew you.....

Mom: ooo, it's beautiful sweetie thanks.....

You: am I the best mommy, cause other kids make fun of me...

Mom: yes, you are my Bubba, you are great.... Other kids are just jealous.....

Dad: what happened????

???: she didn't make it....

You: mommy, mommy!!! Dada, why is mommy not waking up...

Dad: baby???? Mommy is....

*honk.......

You wake up with the sound of car honking..... You look yourself in the mirror... Seems like you have cried a little.... The dream still haunts you..... As though the memories are fresh.....

After 3 hours of drive you come to Sara's house, you see her crying and comfort her.....

After staying there for 2 more days, Sara ask you to go back, cause you had a project to finish... You didn't want to leave her on a state like this.... But she kept insisting...... You leave half heartedly.........

You: god!!!! My back is killing me with driving back and forth, though I hope she's OK... I'll have to call dae, he said to call back.....