Chapter 26- POVs (chapter 25)

Chanyeol's POV......

I wanted to talk to her....  Talk to her so badly....  But I wouldn't , I wanted to respect her privacy.....

But I have a feeling that she would choose me eventually....

Cause I know deep inside....  She love me....  And I love her too.......

Today morning when I woke up Baekhyun kept annoying me, that there was a party....

I did like party....  I still do.... But for some reason I don't wanna party...... I just wanna cuddle and sleep till y/n tells me her decision......

Till then I had to wait......

Later that day......

The others went to the party..... Kai told me y/n was also going to be there..... I wanted to go, go and see her and hit her, kiss her.... But the thought of seeing Jongdae stopped me from going to the party.......

Last thing y/n needs would be a fight between me and him....  And I don't wanna fight him, even though we still fight for the same girl.....  He still is my brother..... And I love exo.....

But another thought struck me...
What if y/n changes her decision seeing Jongade....

I know she still likes him.... Let's be true and fair... He was her first love..... Anything can happen.....

This made me get up from my bed and take my car keys and just drive to the club.....

I didn't care about my appearance.....

Cause all I need is y/n, in my life..... And I loved her....... With all my heart......  I'll try to control myself to not to fight with Jongade...........

I drove to the club......

Reached there as soon as I could....  Today I didn't mind anything traffic, media, haters.....

I just wanted to reach the club....

As soon as I reached club.... I saw Jongdae entering the club....

I understood he also had come late.....

Well and good let me him know too.... Who she chooses....

As soon as I saw y/n..... I melted.....

She was exceptionally hot... And mind my tongue....  Freaking hot...........

She got up immediately seeing us both......

Unknowingly the talk between me and Jongdae heated up .....

And we continued our fights outside..... All of them sudden we just started hitting each other.....

I didn't mind my surroundings anymore, I wanted her....  I know this wasn't the way to get her, but I was angry with Jongade for stealing her from me.......

The area was in a fun light and I knew the rest of the members and y/n were standing there and trying to stop us......

Suddenly the lights flickered on and I saw y/n.....

Because in the club also I couldn't see her face properly.... Now that I saw her I stopped doing what ideas doing.....

She was beautiful, those tears on her eyes and the worry in her face was real.....  She was perfect ........