Chapter 27- The end of a happy beginning...

Ps: read this chapter carefully don't skip..... If you skip you won't understand this..........

*************************

You and Chen were both driving back to your apartment....... 

You don't know what happened back in the club.....

But it seemed like you and Chen are back together.......

You were not listening to what Chen was saying all the way to your apartment......  You were stuck in the dream world........

In your apartment.......

Chen: I'm so happy today jagiya.......  You're finally mine.....  And this time....  I'm gonna be open with my relationship........

You: dae!!!! Do you....  Do you really love me????

Chen: I love you so much that I don't wanna leave you ever.....

You: Okie......

Chen: what's up??? You look dull!!!!

You: I'm just a little tired....

Chen: fine you sleep......

You: wait dae..... 

After 5 mins...........

Chen: bye jagiya.....  Close the door.........

You: Okie..... Bye.......

The next day, was the day when exo had an interview in the TV.....

So they had invited you to come to the studio........

But you had work and promised them that you would come later to the sm buliding.......

All you did in your work was think of Chen..... 

Your relationship with him, your love for him....  It's true you did love him...........

You: okay team we have to complete this before our deadline.....  The client needs it urgently......  

Office mate : y/n..... You have a phone call.......

You: okay, just a sec..... Just fix the amount needed team..... I'll be back.......

You went to attend your phone call.......

You: hello!!!! Yes......  Baekhyun.....  What is it???  I can't hear you.....  What????

Baekhyun: chanyeol is missing y/n...... Did he call you or something........

You: missing!!!!! What!!!!!  He didn't say me anything!!!!! Should I come there.......

Baekhyun: no need to worry....  You carry on with your work....  I'll call you as soon as we fine him.......

You: no no, I can't simply sit here knowning he is missing.... I'll be there in 20 mins....... 

Baekhyun: fine..........

You have been panicking........  Cause you didn't know where chanyeol must have been gone.....

You couldn't help but think maybe it was your fault......

You left your work and went to sm as soon as you could.....