5

It's been a month now. I'm sat at home at 8 o'clock at night watching to in the lounge. Freddie is out with his friends he made at school. I was watching the Big Bang theory. My front door then knocked. I stood up and walked through to open it. When I did I saw Regina stood in a tight short red dress. My eyes doubled in size as they traced her body.

"Get dressed" Regina says looking at me like I'm stupid for not being dressed.

"Why? I don't have plans" I replied with a slight chuckle.

"I made a list last week before I forgot of everything I said I'd do before I'm 40. I won't make it to then so I'm doing them now. This one your doing with me. Go get dressed. Wear something super hot. Not that those pjs aren't" Regina says as she looked my up and down with a bit lip.

"Fine I'll get dressed. Come in. I'll be quick" I sighed as I moved out the way still chuckling.

"Good. Be quick. We have to go soon" Regina says as she walked into the house quickly.

"Where are we going" I asked curiously as I closed my front door.

"Secret. Now go. Something fancy" she orders while pointing at the stairs.

I giggled and walked upstairs. I took my top and shorts off before quickly changing into my underwear. All I'm wearing is a bra and thong. I went to my wardrobe and opened it. I took out a suit I haven't wore in years. I held it up against me to see in the mirror.

"I don't know" I whispered to myself looking at it.

"Nope. Let me pick" Regina said from my doorway.

"What you doing? I'm naked" I say quickly looking round at her.

"I've seen it before and I remember it very well. Plus that suit is old now" she replied walking to my wardrobe. I stepped back a little shocked still. Regina searched through before pulling out a short black dress I wore a few years ago. "Now this is hot. You'll look good in this" she says holding it towards me.

"I'm 5 months pregnant. I can't fit into that" I replied with a laugh of stupidity towards her.

"Its stretchy material. Just put it on" she says as she now threw it at me. I sighed and lifted the dress over my body. It was tight but surprisingly fitted. "See. You look beautiful" Regina says smiling softly at me.

"Thank you. Now let me just fix my hair and we can go" I replied as I walked to the mirror.

"No time. It looks fine. It's down and straight. It's all good" Regina says grabbing my arm and walking out the room.

We went downstairs and left the house. I got into the passenger side of her car and her in the drivers seat. Regina started he engine and drove. I have no clue what she wants to do. I haven't seen her list but I'm curious as to what's on it. I looked out the window to see we were near this female strip club called lady killer. Regina parked outside it with a smirk on her face.

"What are we doing here" I asked confused.

"I have never been to one of these before. It's on my list. To go to a strip club. Let's go" Regina replied before getting out the car.

I looked shocked at followed her out. She stood at the front of the car smiling and held her hand out to me.

"You really think the best place for a 5 month pregnant woman is a strip joint" I asked with a chuckle while walking towards her.

"Just shut up and come on" she laughed while grabbing my hand.

Regina led the way into the club. The music was loud and the crowd was full of men. On the stage we're pole with half naked woman rapped around them or rapped around each other. I was shocked at the strange atmosphere. I can tell I don't like it already. Neither does Regina. Her face looks disgusted. Never the less she carried on walking to find a table right next to the stage.

"This is so loud" I shout over the music.

"I know. It's crazy here" I replied just as loud.

I looked up to see a woman walking towards me from the stage. She led down and held my face in her hands.

"I'm baby. Wanna dance" she asked smirking and bitting her lip.

"No thanks baby" I replied moving my face from her hands.

"Ow come on hunny. Don't you want some on this" she asked moving closer.

"I said no. I am straight and have a husband" I say now moving the chair a little back.

"Fine" she sighed before walking away.

"A husband really" Regina questioned with a laugh.

"Well I'm pregnant so people believe it" I replied smirking with a laugh.

"Fair enough. You wanna get out of here. I don't think it's what I expected when I had this plan" Regina asked with an awkward smile.

"Yes! Please" I sigh in relief.

"Thank god"

We both leaped off our feet and quickly started walking. We passed this one girl in a gold bikini. She looked at us and winked. I watched Regina's head follow her behind. She looked back at me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Really" I chuckle at her.

"What? She looked like Angelina Jolie fucked Kristen Bauer and made a kid" Regina shrugged with a big smile.

"You do love Angelina Jolie don't you" I asked laughing at her again.

"Hell yeah. She's hot"

We both laughed as we quickly left the strip club. We were stood outside and leaned against the wall with a sigh.

"That was long and it was only 10 minutes if that" I say with a laugh.

"I know. Sorry I dragged you out. I don't remember the reason why I wanted to go there but I regret it now" Regina adds also with a laugh.

"Are you drunk by the way? Your voice sounds slurred" I asked glancing across at her.

"Of course I'm drunk. Alcohol numbs the pain of the fact I'll die" she replied chuckling with a slight smile.

"To be honest if I wasn't pregnant I'd be drunk as well" I add in agreement with her.

"I love you em" she says reaching out to hold my hand.

"I love you Gina" I replied letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.