10

"I can't do it. I shouldn't even be here right now. Your lucky my ex has my daughter or I wouldn't be here" I say annoyed to my boss sat opposite me at his desk.

"Em we wouldn't ask if we didn't need you to. We need this girl to be put in prison. I know she murdered detective Bold and his wife. Please Emma" my boss practically begged sitting forward now.

"No. I can't. I have a month year old to look after. A son who is naughty in school and walks out. A friend who has Alzheimer's and needs me. I can't go undercover. I stopped that after I sent the black hearts to prison. It's too much for me" I replied feeling bad I'm saying this but I can't.

"Can't Fredrick or Freddie or the ex mayors fake wife look after the baby" he asked with a sigh of annoyance.

"I can't leave a month year old without me. I'm only in so you'd stop phoning me all the time. Sorry jones. There are other undercover detectives. Ask them" I say softly as I stood up. I tucked the chair in and held my hand out to shake his. He shook it with a frown. "I'll be back to work in a few months. If she's not caught I'll consider it"

"I'll keep you to that swan. Have a good day" he say looking still pissed off at me.

"And you sir. Sorry I'm not much help anymore" with that said I walked out his office. As I was walking away I went straight into a girl. Knocking us both down. "I'm so sorry" I say sitting up embarrassed.

"It's ok... ow Emma? Hey" it was Lola.

"Lola hi. Wasn't expecting to see you" I say realising I haven't spoken to her since I punched her.

"I could say the same" she replied back looking annoyed. She's still holding that grudge. "Didn't you just have a baby"

"Yeah. I'm here to talk to Jones" I replied awkwardly as I don't know what to do.

"Let me guess. He wants you to do something but you said no and yet your still going to be his favourite around here and he hates me because of that" Lola growled as she frowned hard at me.

"Pretty much yeah. It sucks being the hated one doesn't it. Now if you don't move I will punch you again. I gave birth last month and I'm still very hormonal" I say with a hard sigh and rolling my eyes.

"In front of all these policemen and detectives your gonna punch me" Lola asked raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"You forget. I'm the favourite" I say smirking down at her.

Lola glared at me before stepping out the way. I winked as I walked passed her. I left the building and drove straight to Regina's. Freddie texted me to meet him there after work. I arrived at her house pretty quick. I walked down the path and knocked on the door. It opened revealing Aubrey smiling.

"Hey kid" I say walking into the house.

"Hey em" she said hugging me tight.

I smiled as she did since she's so adorable. She pulled away and ran to the lounge. I looked up to see Regina stood in the doorway leaning against the frame. She smiled slightly and waved.

"Hey. Kitchen" she asked as she walked towards it and looking at me over her shoulder.

I followed behind to find Freddie sat at the island with his head on the counter. His hands were linked behind his head and he appeared stressed.

"Alright kid" I asked walking over to him. Freddie looked up and spun round on the chair. His face was full of worry. Regina went over and sat down next to him. She rubbed his shoulder and nods her head. "What do you know that I don't" I asked figuring it out.

"The thing is mum. I kinda got this girl... I got her" he mutters making me realise what he is trying to say.

"Please don't tell me you got a girl pregnant" I say looking shocked at him. He bit on his lip and looked down awkwardly. "Freddie your joking. Your 15. How did this happen" I asked half shocked half angry at him.

"I lied to my ex girl that I was 18 and we had sex. We broke up but turns out she's pregnant" he shyly replied looking down.

"You did what?" I snapped full of anger my son actually done that.

"Emma calm down" Regina quickly said as she stood up to look at me.

"Freddie this is outrageous. What were you thinking? Your 15 and you told a girl your 18. How old is she" I asked frowning at him and ignoring Regina right now.

"17" he mumbled.

"17?! You had sex with a 17 year old girl and got her pregnant. What the hell were you thinking?" I snapped looking down at him furious.

"Ok Emma let's go get a drink. You can stay here. Monica will watch you tonight" Regina says as she stood in the way of me and Freddie.

"Fine" I say as she dragged me out of the room.

"Good" Regina says quickly as we left the house. I got into her car and she started driving. "You alright" she asked breaking the awkward silence.

"No" I simply replied.

"You want to talk" she softly asked glancing at me.

"No"

"Em" Regina sighed like I was exaggerating.

"Regina my son got a 17 year old pregnant. His dad at least waited until I was 18 to knock me up and didn't lie" I say finally getting out what I wanted to say.

"I know this isn't good but he's 15 and scared. Scold him later on but now you need to talk to him" Regina softly replied glancing across at me.

"I just need a drink... or lots" I replied looking out my window.

"Well tonight you can drink as much as you want. My treat" she softly spoke now looking back at the road.

I'm so angry at my son. How could he do that? I just need to cool of a bit. I always told him I'd support him if he dis this by accident but I also warned him I'd be furious. I just never imagined that my 15 year old son would do this.