15

The front door knocked and I knew it was Regina. I couldn't take another minute of trying to talk to Karma. I stood up fast and answered the door. Roni was asleep in the lounge cot at the moment. How long that would last I don't know. I opened the door and saw Regina stood there.

"Ow thank god" I sat with a sigh in relief.

"She can't be that bad" Regina says with a laugh as she walked into the house.

"OW MY GOD" Karma says loudly in that annoying voice that made me grind my teeth.

"Ow hell no" Regina says looking shocked at me.

"I know. Go meet her. It's worse" I say closing the front door.

We walked into the lounge and Karma looked up. She smiled and looked a little shocked at Regina.

"Ow my god are you Regina? Your so gorgeous ow my god" she says smiling brightly and walking towards us.

"Oh dear people who don't know me call me miss mills not Regina" she says straight away deciding to have no filter for this.

"Sorry babe" Karma shrugged as she sat back down.

I looked to see Regina's eyebrows shot up. I chuckled slightly knowing Regina having been mayor wouldn't tolerate that. She looked round at me shocked.

"Wow" is all she could say.

"I know" I replied nodding in agreement.

"Awe your such a cute couple" Karma says smiling at each of us.

"There not a couple" Freddie said cutting her off.

"There not? Awe that's a shame. Ooo but my brother is 18 and single. He likes brunette. You'd have such gorg kids" she says looking at Regina excitedly.

"Lesbian sweet heart. I don't date dudes and even if I did I am definitely not dating an 18 year old" Regina replied a little shocked at what she just heard.

"Karma don't try setting them up. They have a long history" Freddie says quickly to the tall girl.

"Ow my god you done it didn't you? Ooo you have a sex tape don't you? You two are friends with benefits are you?" She asked in a weirdly excited tone.

"Are you kidding me" both me and Regina said at the same time.

"Am I wrong" Karma asked looking sweetly at us.

"Yeah. None of that is true" I sighed rolling my eyes.

"First ones true" Regina whispered over her shoulder. She looked back at them and then back over her shoulder. "And kinda the third one that one time" she said really thinking about it. She looked at Karma and Freddie then quickly back at me. "The second one isn't right" she asked looking confused.

I just smirked at her and winked. Her eyes doubled in size causing me to laugh. I shook my head causing her to relax a little. She turned back to Karma and Freddie who were staring at us.

"Well I'm glad I met your mums Freddie. What about your dad" she asked spinning round to look at him.

"I don't have a dad" he said making me and Regina to give him the same sad look at his words.

"Wait they made you? Is one a dude? Is it that one" Karma asked pointing at me for the last question.

"Excuse me?!" I growled looking at her in pure shock.

"Only because Regina is stunning. Don't get me wrong you are but she's so hot. I'm not gay and I'd fuck her" Karma explained looking at Regina with a smirk.

"I said call me miss mills" Regina growled.

"That's what you took from that" I asked looking at her a little shocked.

"I meant I don't know my dad. Biology I have one but I don't say i do because I don't really know who he is" Freddie explained seeing me and Regina not happy at this girl now.

"Ow I got it. Sorry Emma you don't look like a man don't worry honey bunny" Karma says smiling at me with her first two fingers up in a peace sign.

"Why did you drag me along to this" Regina asked looking round at me.

"I wasn't doing this alone" I sat with a chuckle at her.

Karma sat on the sofa and rubbed her stomach. She was smiling at it sweetly like she actually cared.

"I'm going to be a mummy" she says looking up at us happily.

"What do you want the baby to be" I asked trying to be nice since she is the mother of my granddaughter.

"A boy or girl. Definitely one of them" she replied genuinely looking like she was serious.

"Is there more" Regina asked looking confused at Karma.

"I don't know" the girl replied with a shrug.

I sat down on the armchair with Regina sitting on the arm of it. Freddie sat down on the sofa near Karma. How he liked her I don't know. We had to talk to her for about an hour before she finally decided to leave. It was only because I said I had no food for lunch and she was hungry.

"Thank you for meeting me. It was so good" Karma says as she pulled me and Regina into a hug.

"No I don't do hugs" Regina did as she pulled away quickly.

"By beautiful girlies. Walk me Freddie" Karma says pushing her chest out further which made me and Regina both look shocked. Freddie awkwardly walked her out the room. Me and Regina sighed at how she acted. "I think your mums love me" We heard her say from the front door.

"Where did she get that from" Regina asked looking shocked at me.

"I don't know. Did we not make it clear" I asked confused why she thought that.

"Your mums are so nice. You so look like your mum. The brunette one obvious" she said sounding like she was serious again.

Me and Regina burst out laughing like two teenagers. She had to be joking. That girl is an idiot.

"What the fuck" I asked shocked at her.

"She's such a dumbass. Why would Freddie like her" Regina asked laughing still.

"Because believe it or not she's sweet. You just have to get to know her" Freddie said from the doorway. We looked over and he was stood awkwardly. "You could have been nicer" he sighed looking disappointed at me and Regina.

"Really" I asked half confused half shocked.

"No she's an idiot. I don't know what I saw in her" he replied chuckling and rolling his eyes.

"Your a horny 15 year old boy and had a chance with a pretty 17 year old. I'm only half shocked" Regina says making me laugh even more.

"I'm just glad you found it amusing. Fred will be here in a few hours. That will ruin it" he said as he started walking out the room.

"You want me to go so you and Fred can talk" Regina asked lifting her coat of the arm chair.

"I'm meeting his girlfriend. Stay. Well that's if he shows up" I say almost begging her now.

She giggled and placed her coat down. I sat on the sofa and she sat next to me. We watched some tv cuddled up together and talking about how much we hated Karma.