14

A month passed. Today I have to meet the girl Freddie got pregnant. I also have to meet Fredrick's new girlfriend for some random reason. I woke up that morning to the sound of Roni crying. I sighed and stood up to go see her. She now has her own room.

"Roni sweetie. Calm down" I say picking her up. I rocked her in my arms but she just kept crying. "Baby girl chill. Please come on" I sighed bouncing her.

She hates being bottle fed but I keep trying to get her to like it. I decided right now I'd just breastfeed her to shut her up. I sat down on the rocking chair by her cot. I lift my top up and breastfeed Roni. I rock on the chair to help keep her calm and like magic she did. She went silent and ate.

"Mum" Freddie tiredly said from the hall.

"What" I replied looking towards the door.

"Karma will be here at about 11" he said walking in. His eyes went wide at the sight of me and looked down quickly. "Sorry" he said awkwardly.

"Don't worry. There always out. Who's coming at 11" I asked confused who he said.

"Karma" he replied looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Like the buddhist believe?" I asked even more confused than before.

"No. The girl I got pregnant. Her name is Karma" he said with a chuckle at me.

"Her name is Karma? That's a strippers name" I say shocked that someone named there daughter that.

"Well anyway she's coming at 11. Don't worry she knows I'm 15 but she still wants to meet you" he sighed rolling his eyes.

"Ok. Well Fredrick and his new girlfriend will be here at 2 later so we have time" I say standing up and carrying Roni to the cot.

I took her off my boob and pulled my top down. I put her down since she was falling back to sleep. I looked round at Freddie and hugged him.

"What's Fred's girlfriend doing wanting to meet us anyway" he asked walking into the room properly.

"Because she's weird. I don't want to meet her but got no choice" I replied kinda annoyed I have to meet her.

Me and Freddie left the room and went downstairs. I made us breakfast and we ate it on the sofa. I then went back up and got Roni. We were just sat on the sofa waiting until the front door knocked.

"Me or you" Freddie asked as we both knew who was at the door.

"You. It's your girl" I say looking at him as if he was stupid for asking.

Freddie stood up and walked to the front door. I stood up while looking down at the beautiful girl in my arms. I then saw the door open again. A tall slightly tanned girl stood there. She was as tall as Freddie and very skinny. Her hair was blonde and curly.

"Hi. Ow my god you must be Emma. Ow my god your so pretty. Is that your daughter? She's so beautiful ow my god" the girl quickly said in a high pitch and excitable voice.

"Ow... my... god" I say looking at the woman shocked.

This girl was so annoying. Her voice was annoying. The way she stuck her chest out on show was annoying. The way her lips were pushed forward was annoying. The way she said ow my god was annoying. This girl was asking to be kicked in the face by someone.

"Mum this is Karma" Freddie awkwardly said noticing the shock in me.

"Umm... hi Karma. Do either of you want a drink" I asked not sure what to even say or do.

"Yeah. Can I have a vodka" she asked tilting her hip and smiling like she owned my house.

"Not a chance. Your pregnant" I say shocked at this girl.

"Ow yeah. I forgot. I can't see the bump because I'm too skinny" she pouts looking at her flat stomach.

"Do you want a none alcoholic drink" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"Umm no thanks" she said as she smirked for some reason.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. With my free hand I took my phone out and rang Regina. It rung a few times before she spoke.

"Hey em. What's up" she answered sounding cheerful.

"Everything. I'm meeting this girl Freddie got pregnant. She's a nightmare. Please come down" I asked annoyed already at the girl.

"Yeah sure. Rate her though. Out of 10 how annoying" Regina asked making us both laugh.

"Her name is Karma. What do you think" I sighed like she's stupid which made her laugh more.

"I'm on my way" Regina says giggling as she hung up.

I got myself a glass of water before leaving the room. I walked into the lounge where Karma was looking around like she had never seen anything like it. I took a mouthful of my drink while walking towards them.

"So this is what a lesbians house looks like" Karma said causing me to spit the water out of my mouth in shock.

"Excuse me" I asked looking at her to show I'm shocked.

"Well I never met one" she said looking at me then Freddie cluelessly.

"I'm not a lesbian dear and even if I was the house would look the same" I say trying to act like I'm not in shock and confusion.

"I thought you were because you and that ex mayor woman are Freddie's mums. I want to meet her as well. Ow my god is she hot" Karma asked quickly with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked just shocked as hell.

"Don't worry I ain't gay. Just you two together would be the hottest lesbo couple ever" she said squealing the word ever.

"Ow my god" I say more shocked than I have been all day.

I looked at Freddie who was just stood awkwardly. I turned around and walked back to the kitchen. When Regina gets here she'll know what to do. She either can tolerate someone enough that I can leave or will have no filter and tell Karma what she thought of her. Either way worked for me.