Condom prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hello blinks I'm here at Bambam house... say hello bam

I turn to the camera to My best friend Bambam and he waves to the blinks.

Lisa: I lot of blinks find you attractive Double B

Bambam chuckled making him shy

Bambam: thank you blinks

Bambam waves a peace sign and I carried on with the intro

Lisa: I was already over here  hanging out at bambams place, Jennie Rosé and Jisoo are at mall. I told them I was at bambams... but I was here thinking maybe I should pull a prank on Jennie today.

I smile excitedly at the camera and then Bambam spoke

Bambam: you pranking jen back to back don't you think she's going to get you back to and all of this is going to bite you in the ass.

Bambam chuckled and I shrugged

Lisa: we've been busy recording other videos like challenges with Jisoo and Rosé  that she hasn't gotten me back but I haven't forgot about the pranks and a lot of blinks tweet me ideas and I just pick them out.

Bambam just nods his head at me.

Lisa: anyways as you guys know about my condition, that I'm intersex and have a male private area and been super supportive over that so I have to thank you again.... I am going to pull the condom prank on Jennie.

Bambam: and Lisa is probably going to run to my house when Jennie kicks her out

I push Bambam out of the way

Lisa: shhhhhh... anyway I got a condom from Bambam because me and Jennie don't really use them because as you know Jennie is on the pill.... so it will be the perfect plan she'll totally freak out and wonder why I have a condom.

Me Jennie Rosé and Jisoo actually never hide anything from the blinks so that's why our fans and the world basically know everything.

With my condition some blinks will ask questions like how long are you and silly stuff like that. I actually have a lot of support and actually a lot more girls slide into my DMs but we don't look at any of them of course, Jennie is my one and only.

Bambam: are you ready to go home Dude

Bambam drove me here from my place so he'll have to drive me back.

Lisa: sure lets go.

Me and Bambam walk to his car and I got in. When I got seated in the car Bambam started driving.

Bambam: how are you going to prank her, how is she going to see the condom

It's hold the camera so me and Bam are both in frame.

Lisa: so when I get home I'm going to quickly go up to set up the camera in my room, they should hopefully not be back and I'm thinking I should probably go to the bathroom in our room and kind of open the condom and make it look like I've used it and leave it in the bathroom somewhere and when she comes home she'll see it.

Bambam laughs

Bambam: you're so dead bro.

After awhile We reach to the house.

Bambam: good luck on the prank because your going to need it

I said goodbye to Bambam and got out of the car heading inside the house. I walked in and called out to see if the girls are home yet.

Lisa: Hello guys I'm home

I shouted and no one answers which means they haven't came back home yet which is perfect.