Engagment ring prank

Request from @-BP19-

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hey guys it's the Queen of pranks Lisa.

I say while holding the camera.

Lisa: me and Jennie are going out on a little beach date and I'm going to prank her by pretending to drop her ring in the water.

I chuckle.

Lisa: I've got a silver plastic ring that I'll drop into the water, I'll keep the real one in my pocket, I'm doing that so it will make it more believable.

I explained

Lisa: we already planned on vlogging our date and posting it so I thought it will be a great idea to prank her.

I tap my finger on the steering wheel.

Lisa: I'm waiting for Jennie in the car, she told me to get in the car so she can pack the picnic basket.

I say while putting on the radio.

Lisa: we're going to a private beach so it will only be us there, I'll have to turn this camera off and leave it in the car because Jennie will be filming today she already has the camera with her.

I explained to the blinks.

Lisa: alway I'm going to turn this camera off, so I'll see you guys on the beach.

Jennie PoV,

Me and Lisa finished eating, I picked up the camera which was placed in front of us.

Jennie: So we decided in the morning that we're taking you guys with us on our date, Rosé and Jisoo were meant to come to and do a double date with us but they went to Jisoos parents house.

I say into the camera while me and Lisa were packing the things on the picnic blanket and putting them inside the basket.

Lisa: Jennie always wanted to do a vlog while on a date so that's what we are doing. She's so cute right guys?

I blush

Jennie: normally Lisa is cheesy and overly romantic but today as you saw she smothered cake all over my face and licked it off.

I glare at Lisa and Lisa chuckles

Lisa: I couldn't help it, it was delicious.

We finishing tiding up and we got up from the floor.

Jennie: come on sweet face, let's go into the water.

I say to Lisa and she nods motioning me to give her the camera.

Lisa: let me recored you honey.

I gave Lisa the camera and she films me running to the water

Lisa: I'm going to add in music while I'll edit this video.

I hear Lisa say when she approached me. The water feels so good on my feet.

Lisa: you look so beautiful Nini.

I smile as I spin around and take Lisa's hand.

We go a little bit more into the water so it reached above our ankles but we can still see the bottom of the water.

Lisa: you're the most beautiful woman in the whole universe.

I blush

Jennie: see guys I told you she gets really cheesy when we're on dates.

I chuckle as I playfully push Lisa as she still recorded me.

Lisa: let's show everyone your ring baby,

I love my ring because it's so beautiful, Lisa really out did herself when she found this ring. It's the most special thing I wear all the time.

I show Lisa my hand.

Lisa: take it off sweetie I want to show blinks the inside too.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: but sweet face, they can just check out the video when you went ring shopping.

I just don't want Lisa to lose it. She's clumsy.

Lisa: come on Nini.

I sigh. I take the ring off my finger and handed it to Lisa

Jennie: don't lose it otherwise they'll be no wedding.

I turn around for a second and I hear a little sound from the water and Lisa gasp.

Lisa: shoot I dropped it.

My heart drops

Jennie: Lisa you're lying. Baby Tell me you're lying?

I was in panic mode, I feel my tears coming to my eyes.

Lisa: I'm sorry it slipped

I look into the water to see if I can see it. Lisa bends down trying to look for it.

Jennie: Lisayah... Lalisa... I can't believe you dropped it.

I said in panic as tears left my eyes.

Lisa: baby don't cry

Lisa gets up as she rubs my back. I slap her back continuously in a state of panic.

Jennie: just look for it Lisa. Don't comfort me look for it.

I say as I wipe my tears.

Lisa: baby it's a prank.

Lisa pulls out the ring from her pocket and I take it from her quickly and put it onto my finger. I hug my left hand to my heart tightly.

Jennie: you made me panic, you idiot. My heart is beating out of my chest right now.

I say as I pout at Lisa.

Lisa hugs me, I totally forgot that we were filming a vlog or prank right now.

I bury my face into the crook of Lisa's neck.

Jennie: my eyes are puffy because you made me cry.

I feel Lisa place kisses on my head multiple times

Lisa: I'm sorry princess but the blinks wanted this prank.

I shake my head while ignoring the camera.

Lisa: shall I close the video now or shall we continue the vlog.

I shake my head

Jennie; close it.

I hear Lisa close the video as she softly rubs my back to calm me down. I wrap my arms around her waist and listened, I'll get her back for this.

///////////

Sorry for the short chapter

So guys I have some news. I don't know if you'll hate me for it but you know what they say, all good things must come to an end.

I'm doing 3/4 more chapters and then I'm completing this book. I really want to concentrate on my story book more.

So for the last chapter do you want a Q&A or another prank,

If it's a Q&A who do you want the Q&A to be for.

💭💭💭💭