Another guy on my lockscreen prank

( a/n: sorry if this is a lame update... I haven't updated in a while ) 😬😬

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hey guys I'm back with a prank.

I wave at the camera which I set up in the living area.

Jennie: I'm going to prank my amazing fiancé today with the "another guy on my lock screen" prank.

I say while I take my phone out of my pocket.

Jennie: As you know me and Lisa have each other as our phone wallpapers... I want to know what her reactions will be if it's someone else on my lock screen except for her.

I look nervously at the camera because I really don't know what Lisa's reaction will be.

Jennie: so I'm just going to get a random picture of a cute looking guy probably a random selfie of a guy on the internet and put it as my lock screen.

After I put the picture of the random guy on my lock screen I showed the camera.

Jennie: I'm obviously going to blur the picture out because this is a real person who I don't know and he probably doesn't want to be in the video so I'm sorry guy whose picture I'm using for this prank.

Jennie: I'm going to keep the tab on google in my Phone so Lisa will believe it's a prank.... also I don't know what I'm planning on saying to her but I'll just make it up as I go along.

I smile at the blinks.

Jennie: My baby is just cleaning my car out because I didn't want to do it so my amazing fiancé is doing it for me....

I go to the window and check if Lisa was still cleaning the inside of my car. I walk back to the camera.

Jennie: she does any and everything for me, without hesitation and I love her for it, can't wait to walk down that wedding aisle and become Jennie Kim Manoban.

I shake my head

Jennie: anyways back to the prank... I'm going to pretend to watch tv and I'm going to leave my phone here near the tv and sit on the couch over there... and when she comes in I'm going to tell her to get my phone for me.

I explain to the blinks.

Jennie: ok guys wish me luck

I wink at the blinks and then sit on the couch and wait for Lisa to come inside.

Lisa PoV

When I finished cleaning my princess's  car. I walk back inside and go to the living area where I'm sure Jennie is in because she probably has been watching me once in a while through the window.

Lisa: babe I finished cleaning your car.

I say as I walked in front of her. She gives me her famous cute gummy smile. She pulls on my shirt making me lean down to her.

Jennie: thank you sweet face... I'll reward you tonight and wear that sexy little black dress you brought me yesterday.

Jennie says then she pulls me down by the crook of my neck and attached our lips together for a passionate kiss. Is she trying to turn me on. We pulled away. I was about to sit next to her on the couch but then she stopped me.

Jennie: babyyyy before you sit can you please get me my phone from over there.

Jennie said in a baby voice while she pointed at somewhere near the tv. I smile at my beautiful princess.