I want a Threesome prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hey blinksssss it's me Lisa...

I wave at the blinks while I was talking into the vlog camera that I hid into the living area.

Lisa: and I'm alone so you can already guess.... it's prank time.

I mischievously smile at the camera

Lisa: this prank might just get me kicked out of the house for the night but it will be worth it.... and I'm scared to ask her so I have to make a serious face otherwise I'll just lose and give it away that it's a prank.

I looked around to the front door to see if I could hear Jennie's car.

Lisa: so Jennie is actually dropping Rosé and Jisoo off to the airport they're going on a little trip so make sure you look out for the vlogs they will be posting and their social media's.

I step back from the camera to make sure it wasn't noticeable.

Lisa: she will be back any minute... I'm going to do the "can we have a threesome prank"...

I nervously look at our blinks

Lisa: you guys know Jennie and she'll freak out... so I'm going to tell her to come sit with me and then I'm probably going to ask her after I get some sort of conversation going.... it's crazy guys me and Jennie haven't ever been in a threesome or any of that crap before.

I point over at the couch

Lisa: you guys are in perfect view of the couch so I'll be sitting there until Jennie comes and I'm going to watch something random... I'm so nervous because Jennie might just kick me out of the house and you guys seen when Jennie is jealous, it's scary... well for me anyway.

I go and turn the tv on to a random movie. Iron Man was on so I decided to put that on.

Lisa: ok guys now we wait for my princess to come home and this prank will begin.

Jennie PoV

When I got back home, I set my car keys in the bowl where we keep the keys and take my shoes off and put those on the shoe rack and put on some comfy slippers. Then I hang up my jacket.

Jennie: Lisaaaa honey where are you!?

I shout from the front door. Few moments later I hear Lisa answer back.

Lisa: In here!!

I hear from the living area so I walk there to see Lisa watching an action movie.

Lisa: hello princess

Lisa motions me to come and sit on her lap. I smile at how cute Lisa was acting. I go up to her take my slippers off and sit on Lisa's lap while my feet were up on the couch. Lisa wraps her arms around me pulling me close.

Jennie: has my baby been watching her little movie while I was gone

I say while pitching Lisa cheeks together with my hand which made Lisa pouty. Lisa nods her head in response as she had her eyes on the tv. She's my babyyyyyy.... cuteeeeee.

Jennie: my Lisa is so cute

Lisa playfully frowns at me

Lisa: your the cute one

Lisa makes a kissy noice with her lips as she looks down at my lips, I giggle as I wrap my arms around her neck and placed a kiss on Lisa's lips.

After a few moments Lisa pulled away.

Lisa: babe can I ask you something.

Lisa says seriously

I look at her while still sitting in her lap and having my arms wrapped around her.