Don't touch me prank

Jennies pov

Jennie: hey blinks.... it's me Jennie.... I'm alone so you know what that means... I'm going to be pranking my baby, my sweet face, my soulmate, my world, My everything, my Lisa.

I said as I hide the camera in the living area. Blushing like crazy as I gush over Lisa.

Jennie: Its been a long time since I've pranked Lisa so I decided that I'll pull a prank on her today.

I rub my hands together in excitement finally I can get some payback on Lisa.

Jennie: my Love is actually gone to the gym with Bam, Ten, Minnie and Sorn awhile ago so I decided to do this prank last minute.... by the way shout out to Lisa's friend Sorn who also has a YouTube channel the link to her channel is in the bio so sent her our love.

I check my phone to see if Lisa texted.

Jennie: anyway the prank I'm going to do is the "don't touch me" prank.

I flash a gummy smile to the camera.

Jennie: you all know Lisa can't keep her hands off me... off camera she can be really touchy more than she is on camera... so I think a prank like this can get her really annoyed.

I giggle just thinking about how annoyed Lisa can be. It's time for revenge. I hear my phone ringing.

Jennie: okay guys it's Lisa... I'm going to put it on speaker so you guys can hear.

I answer the phone

Jennie: hello sweet face

Lisa: hey hon I'm on my way home... I'm going to stop at the store do you want anything?

I look at the camera nervously and thought to myself Shall I act mad or shall I play it cool... I'll just play it cool.

Jennie: can you get me some more apple juice and we need some more cat food for Luca and Leo. Don't forget some milk ice cream.

I wait for her response it sounds like she's driving right now.

Lisa: ok nini I'll be back in 20 minutes... love you

Jennie: love you too

With that I hung up

Jennie: I'm just going to watch tv in the mean time so I see you guys in a little while

I smile for the blinks and waved....

Lisa PoV

When I got back home.... I walked in and placed everything in the kitchen. I walk into the living area to where Jennie was watching tv. Looking beautiful as always.

Lisa: babe I got your apple juice and ice cream it's in the kitchen

I walk up to her

Jennie: thank you sweet face.

She said while still looking at the tv. I sat next to her and wrap my arms around her so I can plant a kiss on her chubby cheeks, but she moved my arms away from her and I didn't get my kiss.

Lisa: what was that for?

I looked at her with confusion as I placed my hand on her thigh in which she moved again.... what's wrong with her?

Jennie: I don't want you touching me right now Lisa

I couldn't believe my ears. Is she serious?

Lisa: you have got to be kidding me Jennie.

I rolled my eyes at her. All I want to do is touch my girlfriend and kiss her is that hard to ask. I looked at her and She just shakes her head at me.

Jennie: I said what I said, so don't touch me.