No kids prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hello guys... it's me Lisa, as you can see I am alone, so that means only one thing and that's prank time.

I say as I set up the camera in my room.

Lisa: Jennie right now is helping Jisoo make dinner and Rosé is just watching TV.

I take my phone out.

Lisa: I'm going to text Rosé and tell her to get Jennie for me, Rosé knows I'm pranking Jennie.

I chuckle a little.

Lisa: Jennie and I have been talking a lot about having kids so this prank might be very mean to do on Jennie, she is over the moon because we both want to have kids after our wedding.

I nervously scratch the back of my neck. I'm such a jerk for doing this.

Lisa: just a little side note I do want a baby with Jennie, so everything I say in this prank is false, I'm going to try and be serious because you know Jennie crying is my weak point.

I breath in and out a couple of times and text Rosé.

Lisa: Ok I've texted Rosé, now we wait.

I go over and sat on the edge of the bed.

Jennie PoV

Rosé tells me that Lisa has something serious to talk about, she better not tell me she spilled something on my new Chanel shirt. One of my worst fears is Lisa eating near my clothes.

I walked into our room to see Lisa sitting on the edge of our bed on her phone. She doesn't seem to notice me come in. I clear my throat to grab her attention. Lisa turns her head to me.

Lisa: hey nini.

I walk up to her and sat on her lap.

Jennie: what's wrong, chaeyoung said you wanted to talk?

Lisa pecks my cheek.

Lisa: you look really good.

I chuckle as Lisa checks me out.

Jennie: what do you want lili?

She's acting really weird right now.

Lisa hugs me closer to her.

Lisa: just wanted to talk about something.

I tilt my head and pout.

Jennie: well what's on your mind sweet face?

Lisa gulps

Lisa: I don't want any kids.

My heart drops, why would she say that?

Jennie: but we talked about this and you said you wanted 3 or 4.

She knows how much I want to be a mother.

Lisa: I just don't want any kids with you.

I felt my heart break, she said "with you", I got up from her lap and cross my arms.