I think we should be friends ( fails )

Lisa PoV

Lisa: Hey guys... it's your girl Lisa here and I'm back with another prank and today I'm pranking Jennie with the... "I think we should be friends" prank

I say as I set the camera in the kitchen.

Lisa: I know it's a weird place to do this prank because we never really do pranks in the kitchen but I'm just going to bring Jennie in here and tell her we need to talk.

I look at my phone to check the time.

Lisa: Jennie Just went to the store to get some groceries and Rosé and Jisoo are at the mall buying new things for our next couple of challenges.... so make sure you keep an eye out for those videos.

I put my phone back in my pocket and talked to the blinks some more

Lisa: As always I'm super nervous to pull pranks on Jennie but....

I grin at the our blinks.

Lisa: I pull these pranks for your entertainment

I winked and pointed at the blinks

Lisa: and guys this hiding spot in the kitchen is a new one and I don't no if it will work so hopefully it will be a great future prank spot.

I hear my phone vibrate, I checked it to see Jennie texted me. I quickly read the text and I decided to not reply back.

Lisa: so Jennie texted me saying she's on the way back and I also didn't reply so Jennie will know something isn't right

I move around the kitchen in nervousness.

Lisa: wish me luck blinks.

Jennies PoV

When I got inside the house I call out For Lisa.

Jennie: Lili... honey!!! 

It was weird because Lisa didn't reply to me so I don't know if I did something wrong or if she's mad at me.

Lisa: in the kitchen!

I hear Lisa call back and I made my way to the kitchen with the groceries. When I got into the kitchen I placed the groceries on the kitchen counter and walked up to Lisa placing a kiss on her lips. Then I hugged her but as I hugged her I see a camera hidden in a spot that we don't normally have a camera. She's pranking me... Lisa you little...

Jennie: are you ok baby

I leave my arms wrap around her waist and looked up at her. Lisa wrapped hers around my lower back. Two can play this game Lalisa Manoban... let's just see what she was planning on doing.

Lisa: yes

Lisa nods and I raised my eyebrow. She's really good at acting now isn't she.

Jennie: you didn't reply to my texts so I just thought something is up.

I decided to act along, Lisa scratches the back of her neck. Pretending to be nervous. My baby is cute.

Lisa: Jennie we need to talk...

Lisa said in a calm yet serious tone. I try not to burst out in laugher but I kept a serious expression.

Jennie: what's up

I said as I moved away from her a little so I can have a clear view of her face and I hold onto her hand.

Lisa: this is going to be hard for me to say but...

Lisa just suddenly paused looking down which would usually make me inpatient, if I didn't know what she was trying to do.

Jennie: spit it out already Lisa, what's wrong?

Lisa slowly looks up at me

Lisa: maybe we should just be friends.

When she said that I just nodded. I'm just going to act like it's no big deal, I know Lisa will never just want to be friends with me, so she's kidding herself. If this was for real, Lisa in reality can't go 5 minutes without touching me, and if one of us is away and comes back home she is all over me any chance she gets, which I'm not complaining It turns me on the way she misses me.

Lisa: that's it

Lisa looks at me like I was crazy and I just nodded at her.

Jennie: if that's what you want Lisa then fine, we'll stay as friends.

Lisa was looking at me with shock and I just kept a emotionless face trying to not break out in a fit of laughter. This prank is going so well in my eyes.

Lisa: really?

Lisa frowns a little which was really cute, I have to remind myself to make Lisa do that more often while she's acting cute.

Jennie: yes really If you're not happy with us as girlfriends then we can be friends.

I said nonchalantly and Lisa nods her head slowly.

Lisa: well this blows.

Lisa looked so upset and I can't take this anymore so my laughter just came out.

Lisa: what's funny

I looked at Lisa and pointed at the camera.

Jennie: this spot isn't a good spot I saw the camera when I came to hug you.

Lisa sighed in relief which made me smile.

Jennie: I knew it was a prank and you just want to be friends with me. Really? Me and you both know that probably won't last long you'll probably take me to bed the same day.

Lisa rolls her eyes

Lisa: friends share beds ok

Lisa goes and picks up the camera from her terrible hiding spot and handed it to me and I hold it up.

Jennie: yeah at sleepovers but what you do doesn't happen at sleepovers baby

Lisa just rolled her eyes and went behind me to back hug me.

Lisa: can't believe my prank failed, it's never happened before.

I just chuckle.

Jennie: find a better camera spot next time.

I said as I lean my back against Lisa and she squeezed me a little tighter.

Lisa: this was embarrassing

Lisa buries her face into my neck

Jennie: I guess you want me to close this video for you.

I feel Lisa nod her head while her face is still buried into my neck as she hums. Can't help but smile at her cuteness.

Jennie: ok guys so I guess I have to close this little video for my big baby.... make sure you like this video, press that little bell button so you don't miss a single video and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already.... byeeeee

I hold up a peace sign and turn the camera off

//////////

💭💭💭