Moaning another girls name

Lisa PoV

Lisa: what's up guys it's Lisa and I'm going to do the moaning another girls name in your sleep prank.

I whisper into the camera which was hidden in mine and jennies room giving the blinks a good view of the bed.

Lisa: Jennie is in the kitchen cleaning with Rosé then she's coming upstairs... it's like 11:30 and I'm going to act like I'm asleep and when I feel Jennie cuddle next to me I'm going to start the prank...

I stop and listen so I can hear if Jennie is coming up the stairs.

Lisa: I'm going to use my recent ex's name which I used previously but again the same will be bleeped out for her privacy.... ok guys wish me luck.

I go to bed and pretended to be asleep.

Jennie PoV

I walked upstairs from cleaning the kitchen with Rosé, with a bottle of water In case I get a dry throat in the middle of the night. I walked into mine and Lisa room to see my baby is asleep.

I smile at how beautiful she looks, she looks like a baby when she's asleep. I walk over to my side of the bed places my water bottle on my bedside table and got into bed and snuggled next to Lisa.

I feel Lisa wrap her arms around me as soon as I snuggled up against her.

Lisa: mmmmmm

Lisa moans, what is this girl thinking about, her mind is always dirty even in her dreams, who knew that was possible. I just ignored whatever sounds Lisa was making and laid my head on her chest and closed my eyes.

Lisa: mmmm Lauren

Lisa moans suddenly and I looked up at her. I leaned on my elbow so I was looking down at Lisa's face.

Jennie: Lisa

I called but she still had her eyes shut. Did she just moan her ex's name. I'm not going crazy?

Jennie: Lisa

I tired to wake her up but she wasn't waking, she just groaned and turned around. I turned her body back around to me.

Jennie: Lisa get up

I shake her but she still wasn't getting up, she's not about to cheat on me in her sleep. Not on my watch.

I decided to grab my water bottle and throw some water on Lisa which made her shot up wiping her face. That's what she gets for cheating on me while she's asleep.

Lisa: what the hell Jennie? That's cold.

Lisa said quickly while she shivers

Jennie: what the hell did you just say Lalisa?

Lisa rubs her eyes and looked at me with her eyes widened

Lisa: what are you talking about?

Lisa wipes the water off her face. I didn't care if I had water everywhere she just said her ex's name while moaning.

Jennie: Lalisa you freaking moaned your ex's name in your sleep, so why the hell are you dreaming about her? Did you fuck her in your dream? Huh.... are you texting her or something?

Lisa shakes her head at me still shocked with the fact I spilled water on her.

Lisa: I wasn't dreaming about anything... how can you shout at me for something I didn't even know I was doing?

I roll my eyes

Jennie: you moaned your ex's name in your sleep which means your seeing her again or your thinking about her so... which is it?

I crossed my arms

Jennie: if you cheating on me in your sleep I'm going to be so mad Lalisa

Lisa just looked shocked.

Lisa: babe it's a prank

I rolled my eyes and Lisa started laughing as she got up and got the camera. Which made my eyes widen.

Jennie: Lalisa you're in your boxers and a white shirt which is now see through  don't tell me you did the video like this?

Lisa nods and I rolled my eyes standing up and hugging her so I'm covering Lisa's front, I didn't care if I got wet I need to protect my baby's private area from the camera.

Jennie: I'll have to edit your under area later, idiot you're showing to much.

Lisa looks down at me

Lisa: sorry baby.

Lisa pecks my lips

Lisa: how do you feel baby... did I get you?

I just blankly look at Lisa

Jennie: I am tired and I need sleep so can you please change the covers so we can sleep.

I nod

Lisa: ok baby girl.

I looked in her eyes

Jennie: you've been using your ex's name a lot in these pranks are you sure you guys aren't talking

I raised my eyebrow at Lisa and she gulps.

Lisa: honey don't worry about her she's got a girlfriend now. Her came is Lucy.

I raise my eyebrows.

Jennie: how would you know that if your not talking to her?

Lisa shakes her head

Lisa: Minnie told me.

I need words with Minnie.

Jennie: how does she know?

Lisa shrugs

Lisa: you can talk to her tomorrow.

Lisa pecks my lips and I just nodded slowly. Lisa closes off the video and turns the camera off. I let go of her so she can put the camera away.

Jennie: I can't believe you shot a video where you're in your boxers, I can see your dick print Lalisa

I crossed my arms at her and she takes her wet shirt off so she's just in her sports bra and walks over to me
lifting me up so my arms are around her neck and my legs are around her waist.

Lisa: lets go into the guest room tonight... I kind of need to be inside you

I bite my lower lip

Jennie: but your practically naked and you're going to walk to the guessed room with your dick practically on display

Lisa just smiles

Lisa: babe you're cute you know that... Jisoo and Rosé are asleep they won't see me

I just nod

Jennie: take us there quickly then

With that Lisa quickly carried me to the guest room so we can spend our night.

///////:////////

Reading each other's DMs part 2 is going to be the next chapter,

Thoughts 💭