Reading each others DMs

Third person POV

The girls were sitting in there plain white room where they normally have a plain background when they are making videos like this for the channel.

Jennie: hi guys it's Jennie

Jennie waves at the camera

Lisa: your girl Lalisa

Lisa winks at the camera

Rosé: Rosie here

Rosé sends heart fingers to the camera

Jisoo: and jisooooooo

Jisoo hold up a peace sign

Blackpink: BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA.

Lisa: today's video I'm really excited for because today me and chu are reading Jennies and Rosé DMs

Lisa wiggles Jennies phone which she already has in her hand and Jisoo did the same with Rosés

Jennies: I wanted to do Lisa's DMs but she wanted to desperately look at mine.

Lisa pecks Jennie on the cheek

Lisa: I have to see if anyone Trying to get at you baby girl... they need to know who you belong to

Lisa says as she smugly looked at Jennie with her hand cupping Jennies cheeks together. Jennie just rolled her eyes as she takes Lisa's hands off her face.

Jennie: they already know that... anyway, we haven't looked at each other's DMs before... with Lisa and I we have each other's passwords for everything I mean sometimes she'll post on my account and I'll post on hers... and we both no we don't really reply to DMs or requests.

Jennie couldn't help but blush while talking about her and Lisa.

Jennie: but we have never looked at each other's DMs we'll only reply to comments that some of you amazing blinks leave under our pics, the same with Jisoo and Rosé... so it will definitely be surprising because even we don't no what's going to be in there.

Jennie motions to Rosé and herself while saying the last bit and Lisa hold up Jennies phone.

Lisa: well we are about to see honey

Lisa smirks at the camera

Jisoo: ok we'll read out a total of 6 DMs each that they haven't read and replied to... so we'll be looking at the requests.

Rosé: I want this over and done with so Jisoo you go and read mine first

Jisoo smirks

Jisoo: my pleasure

Jennie cuts Jisoo off before she starts

Jennie: before you start chu... we will put the screenshots up on the screen but we won't show who sent it to protect there privacy of the senders and we also won't say who sent it.

They all nod

Lisa: yeah so you dudes better not leave any dick pics in my girls DMs because after this video I'm surely going threw all of them...

Lisa looks at jennies requests

Lisa: 8,000... Dang!!! If these DMs get too inappropriate I'm deleting them all.

Jisoo scratches the back of her neck

Jisoo: Rosé has 7,780 requests

Lisa widened her eyes

Lisa: why do you guys have so much requests?

Rosé and Jennie rolled there eyes

Rose: I would like to see your guys to.