Moving out prank

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hi guys it's Jennie

I wave at the camera.

Jennie: today I'm going to prank My handsomely, beautiful and amazing fiancé, who is also the love of my life with the moving out prank.

I smile at the blinks

Jennie: I've already put some clothes in a suitcase some of them are on the bed I'm going to fold them and put them in the suitcase to make it look like I'm packing and see what Lisa's reaction is.

I explained the prank to the blinks

Jennie: Lisa is downstairs while I'm in our room as you can see, she'll be up here any second I just told her to feed our pets because it's Lisa's turn to do so anyways but Lisa being Lisa will take a really long time, she had been down there for 10 minutes so she'll be here in about 5 minutes.

I say to the camera which was set up in a hiding spot in our room.

Jennie: I don't even know what I'm going to say when she asks me but I guess I'll just have to go along with it and see how it goes

I smile and give the blinks two thumbs up

Jennie: okay guys wish me luck I'm going to be over there waiting for Lisa and act like I'm packing my things and going somewhere

Lisa PoV

I finally finished feeding all our cute pets and now I can finally go and snuggle with my fiancé and give her kisses and make love and if I'm lucky get some head.

When I walk in to our room I find Jennie packing some clothes in a suitcase. I raise my eyebrow, where does her fine ass think she's going. Girls trip?

I lock the door and I see her turn around.

Jennie: why did you lock the door?

Jennie says while she still folding her clothes and putting them in the suitcase.

Lisa: are you going on a trip?

She just shakes her head at me.

Lisa: then what are you doing?

She goes into the closet

Jennie: I'm packing, what does it look like?

I sigh as she shouts from the closet

Lisa: well I can see that Nini but why?

She comes back out with a one of my big shirts that she normally wears for bed.

Jennie: I'm moving out

Come again! What?

Lisa: what do you mean your moving out? Why? I'm coming with you.

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: no you're not

She says bluntly

Lisa: where are you planning on staying at 11pm?

Jennie just ignores me and carries on packing. I get annoyed and just walked up to the bed throwing the clothes she had packed onto the bed, ruining her nice and neat folding.

Jennie pushes me a little backing me away from her suitcase.

Jennie: clearly you don't know what packing is?

Jennie says with the most attitude in her tone as she gets the clothes that I messed up and putting them back in the suitcase.

Lisa: you're not moving anywhere.

Prank wars ORIGINALOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara