тω✺ .

"ι donт υnderѕтand , wнaтѕ ,wнaтѕ wrong ?"

                                 ĸenтrell pov

"ugh fuck leray" i groan bobbing her hand down on my dick. She pops it out her mouth and licks the tip "kenny its so big" she says slobber drippjng from her mouth . She always trynna call me that when i told her ass not to , only tay can call me that. I slightly nudge her off of me "didnt i tell yo ahh about callin me dat shit mane" i say getting angry . "Im sorry daddy" she says crawling over to me with a pouty face .

This shit with leray been goin on for a couple months now , at first i was good at keeping the secret but at this point i give no effort into my exuses for not being wit ma kids , or for not coming home . I just use the same lame ass excuse , its nothing wrong with tay its just one day leray came onto me and i just couldnt say no at the time , i was drunk and off a whole lot of shit so i just agreed. I always come over joe house and shes always over here with he nasty ass bestfriend and joes nasty ass girlfriend balerina ? Or sum shit like that. I say no then i get high and drunk and real off and the shit happens over and over again , she never fails.

"Ayo joe pass the blunt nigga" i say looking at joe who ever dere taking a nigga gulp on da blunt. He takes another large puff and then passes the blunt , i scrunch my face up at the blunt "this muhfucka burnt da fuck out" i say examining the ugly roach shaped blunt . "C-can i have sum" balerina or whatever he name is says , "yea we know ya crack fien body built ass want it " i say looking her up and down . Leray starts to laugh loudly "ion know why her dumbass laughing she built juat like her and she aint got no edges" joe says under his breath which makes me burst into laughter and makes leray frown.

"Hun take this shit" i say holding it out for balerina to grab it . Before she can grab it i pull it away laughing "nah youin want that" i say chuckling , joe burst into laughter "she ugly ashit alien headass " joe says wheezing. "Hun just take it" i say holding it out for her to grab again with a smirk on my face. Before she could grab it i snatch it back "yoin want that" i say laughing loudly. Joe falls to the gloor in laughter making me chuckle "stoppppp playinggg so mucchhhh" she whines , he voice irritates me so i turn my lip up "shut up annoying ass hun yu fucking fien" i say throwing the blunt in her face.

I hear my phone continue to ding , i slowly pull it out and see messages from nick .

Nick:
You fucking bitch !

Nick:
You dont deserve tayyou fucking cheater

Nick:
Dont expect him or your kids to be home when you get their

Nick:
How could you put your hands on him , that's sick kentrell your a sick person seeiously.