ɬɧཞɛɛ

" тнaтѕ мy ѕlιмe , тнaтѕ мy вoo daѕ мy everyтнang"

мelly pov

I wake up to the sound of mere and jah yelling "monkey niggers unite" i hear jah scream while stepping into my room

I wake up to the sound of mere and jah yelling "monkey niggers unite" i hear jah scream while stepping into my room. I roll my eyes "listen jhit dont start wit dis weir ahh shi mane" i groan not in the mood for his sillyness. "Wake up ulra brain" mere says with a slight chuckle. I grab my phone from the dresser and run to the bathroom to text tay .....

Me:
You wan go sum wea cus i juss cant stand jah and mere stupid asses alone , please say yes

Tay 💕
Rd where yu tryn go doe ?

Me:
Da mall ig but i pick you up later around 3 rd jhit?

Tay💕
Rd jhit

I look at the text and chuckle , got him talking like me too ? Oh yeah he deff mines no moe questions. I walk out the bathroom and into the living room" Listen niggas I'm goin to da mall wit tay if y'all would like to come along y'all welcome" I Say looking at mere and jahs and  weird body language . "What y'all was doin" I say suspiciously, "same thing We was doin before yu ran to the bathroom , playing" mere says with tons of attitude "y'all was in here kissing and shit getting ready to fuck " I say looking at them disgustedly .

"Whaaaaaaaaaa"  mere says rolling his eyes "oh yeah now I really know y'all was kissin cause jah gaving me that "if I say sum he gone beat my ass look" I say looking over to
mere"Mane we just friends shut up melly" jah says not sounding truthful. "Ion even kno why yu lyin jhit im not stupid" i say with a chuckle while sitting down on the couch. Symere lets out a dramatic sigh ... Which i could care less about "so is yall negros coming or not ? I say looking between the two , jah looks at mere and mere gives him a look . It look lije these niggas talking with no words , i think  jah said do you wanna go ? And it look like mere said whatever without rven using words just looks.

"Yeah we could go" jah says with a small smile looking over at mere making the smaller boy blush. "So who a top and who da bottom?" i say before exploding in laughter , mere scrunches his face up at me "nasty ass fucking laugh , snap crackle pop ass laugh" symere says walking away with jah right behind him. "Dont go up dere and fuvk we got places to be" i scream up the stairs before walking to my room which  is by the living room. I step inside and pick out a green shirt with a matching grern and blue jacket with  black jeans and some green limited addition nike air maxes.

I let my dreads hang and i look at myself in the mirror . "Melly baby , young nigga world" i say into the mirror throwing my set up and smiling shoeing my diamond grill. I walk out my room and see jah and mere on the couch giggling and tickling eachother i step into the living room and they slowly pull away from one another. I was finna say sum befo i feel my phone vibrate i pull it out and answer the text thats from tay .....