είɡհϯ

" yoυve нυrт мe тoo мυcн , ιтѕ ĸιllιng мe on "

sʏᴍᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

I slowly step up to the door and knock . I stand there and step each foot infront of one another repeatedly just waiting for the door to open. I hear the door knob jungle and i quickly stop and stand straight and wait for it to open .

The door slowly glides open and im face to with jeffrey he gives me an evil smirk " i see you came " jeffrey says stepping to the side to let me in . I slowly step into the house i know all too well , ive been in out of this house since i was about 16 , when my momma used to abuse me my daddy aint accept me as gay. I met some nigga named jeffrey and just had to be a joe ass muhfucka and say hi . I let him tell me his whole life story and i told him mine , it felt good telling someone how i felt cause i sure as hell didnt wanna bother melly or jah and not even bali with my problems.

But i could tell him , he was a stranger why would he judge if he was in a rough spot in life too. We continued to talk and he somehow hot my number . Days, weeks , months had gone by and we had been talking more , i realized that he was too old and just not good for me . But he didnt like that .... So he beat me & raped me repeatedly . Over & over and over again. Over the years coming in out of my life , and this time i was far away from him . He wasnt in my life ... I was Happy .

But he just had to threaten one of the only things i love besides my big brother melly...... Jahseh. He had found out everything about me and jahseh and had to threaten me , id rather die tgan have jahseh go . I love him too much to let him go .

I sit down in the submissive chair that was made just for me 2 years ago . "So how have you been" he says in the larger chair in front of me , i place my head down "good you" i say sulkily. "Ive missed you " he says leaning to kiss my forehead , my body groans mentally his touch makes my skin crawl . "So you call yourself getting away from me" he says lighting a ciggerette and chuckling lighty.

Im so sick of his ugly ass , this nigga look like a fucking black sheep . I wanna smack that fucking ciggerette out his hand and tgrow a bar of nicotine at his as and say " your addicted get help" but i might get the holy coolaid beat out my suguary ass. "I just dont think were good for one another you  know" i say calm as possible .

When those words roll off my tongue if eyes shoot up at me causing me to jump a lil , this nigga look scary "jeepers creepers where'd you get those peepers " face ass nigga. "Symere al london" jeffrey says sternly . "Yes" i respond quickly.

"You see that corner over there" jeffrey says pointing to a small corner in the room. He does this everytime i try and leave , "yes" i say placing mg head down "i took your virginity in that corner " he says through gritted teeth while putting out his cigerette. I place my head low to face my lap , i hate looking at this nigga he built like that ciggerette he was just smoking.

"How long have we been together, how long have i been taking care of you" he says slighty raising his voice. I sit there in silence , i wanna say something but if i do its gone be something he dont wanna hear . "Answer me symere" jeffrey says gippibg my throat tightly while strangling me. "4 years " i spit out and he lets me go , "yoy wanna leave me for that nigga jahseh" jeffrey screams in my face.

I start to feel the room closing in on me . Before he could finish i get up and get out the door with no hesitation , he chases behind him me a while before slowly slowly. "Ill find you " jeffrey screams from his backyard , as i slug home jahseh calls me "im walking hone and my head hurtso ill call you inna minuye oksy ?" i say blowing him a kiss. "I love you" jah srhs ,"love you too" i say hanging up.

The stroll home us peaceful and sweet , i like walking outside in this weather . My nose takes in long deep dreaths of air as i continue to slowly  walk to the house . I walk to tge welcome mat and i turn to the mailbox for mail but i dont see one . I open the door step inside and flop down onto the bed and lay their for like 10 minutes and tgen i suddenly pop up and strip naked to get comfortable. I slip my dhirt off and im hella sweaty and pants  , i turn around and theres sweat running down my back,.

I just slip my socks on and lay daen.

Jah💓
I miss yu so much, i cant wait to see you beautiful face tomorrow.

Me:
I miss you too alot like i cant wait to see you

Jah💓
Well ill se you Wednesday bye

I lock my phone and lay down and thoughs race through  my head of what jeffrey said to me earlier . I dont want to risk jahehs life , its ceazy because he would be fine anywhrre . Sometimea i find myself praying  for this nigga now .

I lay there staring up at the ceiling , kicking my feel up and throwing  them down . I sing the spongebob theme song and hum lighty while tge rest of tge show playsi start to drift off to sleep feeling my eyes get heavy i switch the tv off and sliely fall into the trance.

~~~~~~~~~~
Im taking a break today so no more updates love you all 💞

This was just a filler chater .

I love you all