ϯϖεʆѵε

"вaвygιrl yoυ canт ѕυrvιve lιĸe тнιѕ"

ᴛᴀʏ ᴘᴏᴠ

I slowly slide from under my covers and walk around my empty house

I slowly slide from under my covers and walk around my empty house. Dede and sim at nicks and jays because they thought i might need some time to get over him.

But i cant get over him , hes my husband and i dont want him to leave me but at the same time i cant let him use me. I like melly and all but im not in love with him , hes melly , not kentrell . And kentrells what i need.

I step into the bathroom to go pee . I sit on the toilet and stare blankly at the wall , crying my eyes out . Tears seem like they cant stop flowing from my eyes , everytime i wipe one away another falls.

I feel empty . Im sitting here Still in his clothes on the bathroom floor crying all ugly like a dickhead. I cant do this anymore , i can barely take care of the kids without him . Hes gone now , and i cant do this anymore.

I open the cabinet under the sink and look through the boxes until i find the blades. I grab one a stare at it , looking at the small but sharp razor.

I roll the sleeves up kentrells shirt up and the the blade hover my skin . While i think about what im doing , a tear falls from my eye and lands onto the blade.

I toss the blade to the side and curl up in a ball bury my face in my knees. I sobb loudly , "why? Why do i feel this way " i scream out. I slowly get up from my bed and go into my room.

I pick up my phone and look for someone to talk to ... the contact symere🙂💕 catches my eye and slowly tap his number.

"S-symere c-can you c-come over" i say shakily into the phone. "Im on my way its okay tay im coming" symere before hanging up. I lay my phone onto the bed and curl up and rock back and forth waiting for symere to arive.

I sit in my room and stare at myself into the mirror , puffy eyed and broken hearted.

Sometimes i wanna walk in your shoes

Do the type of things that i never ever do

Take one look in the mirror

And i say to myself ..

Baby girl you cant survive like this