είɡհϯεεη

"yoυ ĸnow ι love yoυ , ι waѕ тalĸιng тo тay тay"

A/n: sorry to kill the aesthetic vibe but this song fits so well and yall dont even know i was hype ashit when he said "you know i love you , i was talking to tay tay" i was like yesss bitch🙂.

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ᴘᴏᴠ

"tay" i say into his ear as i wake up . "yes kentrell" tay says looking up at me . "What da fuck is dat at the bottom of my feet" i say slowly.

"What chu mean" tay says looking worriedly, "i can feel something with my feet , its big" i say with wide eyes. "Alright imma look down real quick on three" tay says using his fingers to count down.

Instead of counting to three this nigga just looks down. "Ahhhh" i scream jumping off the bed. "Shut up you fucking pussy" tay says turning his lip up at me. "Who you calling a fucking pussy" i say snapping my neck around at him.

"You because , ya big dumb ass screaming for nothing its just dede and sim right here" tay says slightly pulling the covers up to show dede and sims faces.

I sucked my teeth so hard dhat hoe almost fell out my mouth. "Tay come here lemme fix dhat fuckin attitude " i say guesturing for tay to come over . He rolls his eyes and trys to walk out da room.

I snatch his arm back and pull him close to me , making us now chest to chest. "What i say " i say sternly into his ear. "Okay im sorry" tay whimpers, "come on we going into thd gues room" i say ushering him out the room.

"Kentrell we not finna do anything right ?" tay says looking back at me worriedly. "Shhh be quiet " i say opening the door then slightky pushing him inside before shutting and locking it behind me.

"Come hea" i say pointing to a spot in front of me , "no" tay says with a small smirk on his face. "Tay stop playing wit me" i say with a small chuckle. Tay slowly moves closer to me before stopping right in front of me.

He licks my bottom lip and bites on it before letting go and kissing my neck. "Strip" i say looking him up and down , he slowly puts his head down , "i cant" he says lowly. I look at him in confusion. "Why not" i say worriedly.

I slowly pull his shirt off and i kiss stomach , titties and chest , i slowly pull his tites off and i feel him tense up , "its okay tay its me" i say reassuring him . I look down at him in admiration , "you know i love you right" i say kissing his entire face.

"i love you too" tay says with a small giggle. I grab his legs and try and lift him up but he yelps in pain . I slowly place him down and look at the 3 large scars on his thighs . Thry make my blood boil , if i aint already kill jeffrey id kill em again.

Got my baby all self conscious and shit in front of . I look up at him and he is covering his face , i kiss the large scars and travel up to his pussy . I slowly push him back onto the bed and pull of the lace panties.

I slowly lick a strip down the middle of him pussy and he whimpers "tr-ell" he moans lightly . I suck on his clit and swirl my tongue inside of his sweet juices, "you taeste so good" i say continuing to kiss his pussy.

I slowly slide my finger inside of him thrust slowly, i the curl my fingers inside of him. "Ahh fu-ck kentrell" tay screams , i continue to stick my second finger inside of him and curl that one as well .

I slowly take my fingers from out of him and flip him over onto his knees . I punch the middle of his back so it can arch a little more and i wrap my hand around his throat making him let out an airy moan.

I begin to slowly thrust inside of him "f-aster" tay says lowly. I mean i was trynna be smooth but fuck it . I grab tays waist tightly and smack his ass before pushing my entire self into him "aughh my god" tay screams seductively.

I pull my self out and slam back into him making him grab the sheets and place his fsce in the pillow. I watch as my dick slides in and out of him , his creamy subtance getting all over my dick .
P
I continue to slam into him uncontrollabply "fuck" i groan under my breath. I stop whenp i see his legs shaking , the cream drip from his pussy down his legs and i lick it off slowly. I lift him up and turn him around and sucks juices off my dick .

Looking me in my eyes while doing so , he starts to jerk me off while sticking me which sends me . I soon nut directly in his mouth and he swallows it all , "you nasty" i say with a chuckle.

He gets up from his knees wobbly and straddles me "only for you" tay says kissing me lightly . "can yu go ever dere and get my phone " i say point to the dresser across the room.

"Kentrell you already know i cant walk" tay says snuggling into my side. I look down at him as his eyes are closed , i continue so stare at his silk brown skin.

His big eyes pop open and look up at me "stop staring at me" tay whines. "How yu know i was looking at you unless you was looking at me" i say tapping his nose.

"Bc i can feel you staring at me" tays rolling his eyes at me .

"Shhh i love you , just go head and take ya lil nap" i says kissing his lips.

"Tay tay love daddy too" tag sats in a babyish voice.

"Stop talking like that" i say with a chuckle. Tay giggles a lil before sucking on my bottom lip.

Dis lil nigga love my botyom lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i aint update all weekend 😂

I been busy asf i love you guys doe💕

I hope yu had a good weekend 🙂.