ϯεη

"тнιngѕ are geттιng oυт oғ нand"

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Auggh kentrell fuck" leray moans out while i thrust into her angrily

"Auggh kentrell fuck" leray moans out while i thrust into her angrily. "Shut up" i say pulling onto her hair and making her arch her back. I smack her ass extremely hard , "oww kenny damn" she yelps out. I ignore her and thrust even harder , sloppily slamming into her , the moans from her mouth get bizzare.

They go to straight up just random gibberish, but i could care less . My anger gets the best of me and i grip her waist tightly and slam her onto me. "It hurts trell not in a good way stop it hurts" she screams loudly , i pull out of her and push her off the bed "cant even take dick " i mumble pulling my pants up.

"What the fuck is you problem" she screams in her stupid ass squeaky voice , "you wanna know whas my prolem bitch ? Alot is my fuckin prolem Dumbahh " i say my accent coming out. "Whatever nigga , lil ass dick" i hear her mumble under her breath , "what the fuck you say ?" i say turning around.

"Nothing gotdam , i aint say shit damn go bout your buiness" she says trying to back away. "Nah i heard ya bitch ass" i say wrapping my hand around her throat tightly , i look her in the eyes as her pupils get smaller and her breath shortens "k-en-trell , st-op -i-t" she says while trying the pull my hands away.

I hear someone step in the room and its joe & balirenia .whoa nigga what the fuck it look likeshe cant breath let her go" joe says standing behind me trying to get me to calm down . "what the fuck wrong with him" balirina says scaredly. "nah what was you saying earlier, come on i wanna hear it again it was funny" i say with a low chuckle . Watching her gasp for breath and kick for freedom amusees me somehow .

"He-lp , m-e j-oe h-es c-ra-zy" she says with pauses between each letter of the word . "Aye nigga let her go she cant breath" joe says loudly , i smile at her one more time "you want me to let go ?" i say starring in her eyes. "What the fuck " balirina screams loudly , leray lets out a small sound "what was that" i say before bursting into laughter. "nigga chill" joe yells.

I still ignore and continue to dance around while choking her "drop , aye kill it , kill it , kill it , drop aye turn up , turn up" i sing while dancing a lil while choking leray with my other hand. Joe lowly chuckles "nigga chill" joe says not sounding serious at all , "its not fucking funny shes gonna die" balirena screams while starting to tear up.

I look at leray and her eyes are starting to roll back , i release my grip from her neck but she still is passed out "joe mane look" i say while chuckling "what nigga" joe says laughing also "drop ayeeee" i sing while dropping leray onto the bed. Joe burst into laughter and i do the same , "im leaving fuck yall" balirina says throwing lerays limp body onto her so she can carry her.

Which sets me and joe off, i laugh even harder . "J-joe from -" i say before getting cut off by my laughter "say it" joe says with a smile. "She look like J-joe from family guy , the nigga in da wheel chair" i say before erupting in laughter. Joe falls over onto the floor and i do the same , "i cant breath bro" i say calming down my laughing .

"I need a blunt , you up for dat" joe says with a small smile. "Yea come on i say getting up and walking into the living room and sitting down while joe goes to get the weed.

 "Yea come on i say getting  up and walking into the living room and sitting down while joe goes to get the weed

"leт ιт go , ιѕ all ι can do caυѕe тнereѕ no oтнer way тo ғace мy paιn"

I take a long drag from the blunt and let the smoke seep into my lungs before blowing some out and passing it to joe. "So whats good with you ma nigga you almost killed her in there" joe says with a cough and chuckle .

"I was just angry mane i aint mean to do allat" i say rubbing my head. "Mane you was in there acting crazy as a muhfucka , in there choking the shit outta her den smilin" joe says before taking a long drag from the blunt and passing it to me.

I grab the blunt and chuckle , "tay was on the phone yesterday and he waa next to me and that lul nigga had the nerve to be on the phone with that nigga he talking to , right in front of me" i say while taking a pause to take a hit from the blunt. "And he told me that they kissed while on the ferris wheel, fuck kinda romantic shit i wanna be the one to kiss his ass on a fucking ferris wheel" i say turning my lip up.

"Why would he let ole boy kiss him anyway" i say passing the blunt. "say whats that nigga name" joe says while flinking the lighter twice to relight the blunt. "Nigga name melly , bitch ass name havin ass nigga da fuc" i say lowkey rolling my eyes.

"And i seen ya bitch wit that nigga one day , my ran in the house when i seen her bigheaded ass i wasnt trynna get caught up " i say grabbing the blunt from joe . "Yea she friends with that nigga , nigga name melvin" jow says shaking his head.

"But bro you shouldnt have never fucked her just right now , you ma nigga and all but you shouldnt be doin dis shit to tay he deserve somebodys all mane . I told you that he was a good jawn 3 years back , all you gotta do is keep him" joe says seriously.

I take a long drag from the blunt "i love tay mane i juat wish this melly nigga would leave him the fuck alone , i would have been shot this nigga but tay really aint gone be happy if i do that and i cant set his pussy ass straight cause he gone run to tay and tay gone be mad at me ion know what the fuck to do" i say covering my face in my hands and a hot tear rolls down my face.

"Nigga dont cry just treat him right from now on mane dont do nothing stupid" joe says placing the blunt in the ash trey.

"I know bruh, im going over der tomorrow " i say leaning back and falling into the chair.

Hopefully this goes good....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey muhfuckas look at thisss

Periodttt bitchhhhh❤💕❤💕❤💕