εʆεѵεη.

"yoυ gave мe a ѕнoυlder wнen ι needed ιт"

                                  ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ (ᴛᴀʏ , ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ , ɴɪᴄᴋ & ᴊᴀʏ)

Tay slowly rises from the bed when he feels a sudden tugging at the end of his covers he looks down and confusion only to see his two beautiful children de'ore and tasim

"Mommy we hungry" de'ore says whining and pulling at her mother tay. "Wait baby im still tired" tay says pulling the civers over him and turning around. "

"I fucking hungry" tasim says throwing a fit. Tays head shoots up "what did you just say" tay says giving tasim a threatning look. Tasim sucls his teeth angrily "oh my god" tasim mumbles.

"I shouldnt feed you , you ungrateful bastard come on negro" tays says angrily walking out the room. "yea negro" de'ore says teasingly , tays head snaps around "dont repeat what i say thats a bad word" tay says pointing a finger in de'ores pace.

De'ore stays quiet as she continues to follow behind her mom . Tay , tasim and de'ore  walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Dede and sim both sit down at the table and play amongst themselves. "Yall eating cereal i hope yall know that" tay says with an attitude.

Tasim slams his spoon onto the table "fuck you mean cereal you know " tasim says getting up from the table stomping off . Dede looks at tasim amazed as he walks away , her mouth agape . She stares at her mother and her brother back and forth waiting for something to happen.

Tay rubbs his temples slowly before starting to sobb"i cant fucking do this , im fucking stressed the fuck out" tay screams while throwing the glass plate he had in his hands to the wall. Dedes eyes widened "mommy" dede says lowly.

"please go call nicky" tay says to dede. Dede scurrys up the stairs and grabs her mommies phone. "Siri call nicky" dede says into the iphone 8+ .

The phone begins to ring and dede puts it her ear "hello? Mommy told me to call you , mommy cry cry" dede says sulkily into the phone. "Im coming right now" nick says before hanging up.

Dede looks through her mommies phone before she sees a message pop up at the top of her moms phone.

Kentrell ; baby dad💚

"K-k-ken tr-e-e" dede sounds out the word before getting exited and running "mommy,mommy mommy" dede says running downstairs with the phone in her hand almost dropping it. "What what dede what happened " tay says alertly.