ςεѵεη

"ι ℓιкє уσυ , αℓσт αи∂ ι ¢αит єχρℓαιи ωну вυт ι яєαℓℓу ∂σ"

ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ᴘᴏᴠ

I pace back in forth through the living room

I pace back in forth through the living room. Tay didnt come home last night and um not playin wit his lil ass i told him not to give that fuck nigga whats mine . I punch a hole into the wall and pull my fist out , im really fucking going crazy i can barely breath and im hot.

"Daddy why you punch wall ? What it do to you" tasim says confusedly. "Nothing sim daddy just got mad " i say bending down to kiss his cheek. " mommy" dede says coming out the room rubbing her eyes , i pull her close to me and hold her in my arms "she not here right now baby shell be here in a minute" i say kissing her forhead. I hear her sniffle lowly "o-okay " she says resting her head on my shoulder and sucking her thumb.

I would track his phone but i think that nigga melly friends with that bitch balerina that leray be with , if i pop up dere and she dere im gon be caught up . I was wrong for cheating on tay but im changing , im going back to being the best i can for him and my childen. But slime really testing me right now , i slowly   Place a sleeping dede and sim onto the bed and kiss both of there foreheads. I go downstairs and sit on the couch , i bury my face in my hands as my leg bounces up and down repeatingly.

I cant do this shit no more man. I pull out mu phone and dial the number..

"ι donт ĸnow wнaт ιт ιѕ вυт yoυ мaĸe мe ғeel dιғғrenт, ιм вeттer wнen ιм wιтн yoυ and ιт мaĸeѕ мe ғeel нappy , нappy тнaт тнereѕ ѕoмeone ғor мe"

🖤

I hear the knock on the door and quickly get up and let them in .

"bro whats going on " mikey says sitting down on the couch. Quondo, ki , nick  and jay sit down also and look at me concernedly "yea bro whats going on" ki says patting my back . "you know that nigga he been hanging out with mane" i say shaking my head. "Yea what bout boul" jay says turning his lip up.