19.

"To all my niggas dat don gone imma tell you I love you"

3 years later :

De'ore age : 7

Tasim age : 7 and a half

A/n: sorry I ain't putting no special ass writing or aesthetics I just wanna finish .

Kentrell pov

"Tay baby wake up " I say shaking a sleeping tay

"Tay baby wake up " I say shaking a sleeping tay . "Mommy wake up damn" tasim says shaking tay , I laugh lightly that's my son foreal. "Mommmy it's Dede we hungry" de'ore says in Tays ear causing him to toss in his sleep.

"What what I'm up" tay says lifting up from the bed quickly darting his head back and forth between he three of us. "About time yo lazy ass wake up niggas is hungry mommy damn " tasim says lifting from the bed and throwing his hands to the sky in frustration.

"Come here so I can smack ya lips off ya face , cuss at me again you little bi-" Tays says before I interrupt him "woahhhh dere dude chillax" I say rubbing Tays shoulder. "Now she mad I should be the one mad I hungry the fuck" tasim mumbles .

"And I - oop" Dede days covering her mouth . Tay leaps out the bed , "you think I'm playing witcho lil ass don't chu huh come here" tay says trying to walk over to sum but I grab him tightly .

"That's your little bastard of a son " tay says calming down . "Damn why he bastard doe ?" Dese says with a small chuckle , I shoot her a death glare . "Nah dad , foreal doe Dede right why Im a bastard" sim says shrugging his shoulders.

"Listen mane , you ain fin be talkin to yo momma like that lil nigga you gotta love yo momma you treat her with the most respect " I say calmly. Tasim stares at me blankly before nodding his head "sorry momma" tasim says opening his arms for a hug .

Tay slaps him clean across the face , "that's for fucking playing wit me , now gimme a hug you big headed ass lil boy" tay says opening his arms. Tasims mouth stays agape and he holds his cheek , "I deserved that " he says embracing tay in a hug.

"Slapped the holy shit out chu gotdamn that shit ain hurt ?" I says with a little laugh . "Foreal doe , I felt that" Dede says laughing wit me. "Dede Shut the fuck up don't make me get up in yo ass" tasim says calmly. "Only ass you need to be gettin up in is yo own stank booty ass lul nigga" Dede says rolling her eyes .

Me and tay both crack up , we've given up a long time ago on these kids and they mouths nowadays they can say whatever da fuck they want to eachother and anybody else as long as it ain't us they talking to .

"Shut up you ungroovy ass bitch , no vibes at all " tasim says turning his lip up. "What's ungroovy is that muhfuckin body Oder of yours gotdamn lil bro did yu wash dat ass doe" Dede says covering her nose. "I swear to god we raised sum funny ass kids on mommy" tay says with a wide grin.

"When you gone get it through yo watermelon built ass head that I'm older than you damn I knew you was retarded but bitch I ain't no you was remedial class dumb"tasim says smacking the back of Dede's head .

She try's to turn around and slap his but I grab her . "Go head and fight in the other room" I say pointing to the door. They slowly walk to the door "whoop his ass de" tay cheers. "Get er sum" I say cheering him on .

"So back to yo fine ass" I say pulling tay into my lap . "Yes sir" tay says with an ear to ear smile. "I can't believe we've been together so long " tay says looking at the ceiling. "Why you say that " I says pecking his lips.

" I don't know because this all started from one high school relationship " tay says kissing my cheek. "I knew from the berry exact moment I saw you walking down the street looking all boujie that you were gonna be mines and I was going to marry you and have 4 beautiful babies " I say with a warming smile.

"Don't push it big mane , this third one bout to pop out in a month " tay says rubbing his large tummy. " I know , what should we name it" I say kissing his stomach .
"Sadiq ?" Tay says , I look at his facial expression to see whether he's serious or not and he dead serious.

"Hell no we ain naming my son no fuckin sadiq , his name gone be ....." I say looking around and thinking. "Taylin " I say excitedly . "I like that name " tay says playing with my dents.

"How the fuck did we get here again , I told you that I wasn't havin no more kids and here I am 8 months pregnant " tay say shaking his head with a small but visible smile. "That's what you get for always acting up , allat acting up gotchu some dick and some dick gotchu nutted in and getting nutted in gotchu pregnant and here we are" I say playing with his earlobe.

"Foreal I'm just really happen to have had you to spend my life wit all the funny times from periodt|nbak| those were fun ass times , remember when I used to be nicks little space caregiver and he used to be calling me daddy" tay says bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I hated that time , y'all always used to leave me by myself so y'all could cuddle and bullshit like that but remember the first time I took you to the trap doe ?" I say looking back to that moment.

"That was so fun , I was giving those fucking crackheads hell ."tay says giggling. "When mommy died and we went home and cried and ate food all fucking day" I say interlocking our fingers.

"I miss her , but that was funny ." Tay says wiping a small tear. "That day when sheyaa went off and said that he wasn't gay for quando he just was confused " I say my mouth becoming agape and a small smirk appearing on my face.

"Omg yooo , I was just like and I - oop . I foreal was shocked I wanted to laugh so bad but" tay says before erupting in laughter. .

"I love you tay I hope you that & I love you too lil tay" I say kissing tay and his stomach .

"I love you too dent boy" tay says kissing me passionately.

The end.

Thanks for another wonderful book and ending 😁, I love you all with all my heart ❤️. Thank for helping me be able to sign up for the wattys too

I was so happy when I saw this but thanks for all your love and support you guys are my everything 💕!