ƒίѵε

" ι wanт cнυ and yυ only ѕlιмe , ι ғeel a vιвe"

                                  мєℓℓу ρσν

"Bali get cho dumb ass up " i say shaking her to death

"Bali get cho dumb ass up " i say shaking her to death. "Im up gotdamn nigga" bali says flipping the cover off of her. I walk over to mere and jah who are on the floor cuddled together ... But they "dont go out" . I walk over to jahseh and get ready to tap him "dont touch me im up" he says before i could even get close enough. "Well since you up , wake him up " i say walking away "where fuck we going" jahseh says irratededly . "Out" i say plainly before stepping out , "who the fuck you know get up everyday and go sum got damn were ... Nobody get on my fucking nereves " i hear jahseh mumble and i chuckle lightly.

Im only like this because i wanna see my lil jhit , trynna snatch him from that bum ass nigga that aint treating him right and take his lil fine ass fo my own. I don't care what he say he comin to see me Lemme text him.

Me:
Yo lil jhit

Tay💕
Yes melly ?

Me:
Come see me .

Tay💕
Okay yu big ass baby , like we cant be away from eacother for one day

Me:
Wait till i see yu.

That lil attitude he got really can get fucked outta him but im trynna start off slow so lemme chill. "Where we going again" bali says walking near me , "to da carnival" i say looking down at my phone . I hear her humn and then walk away , "melly come tell this nigga he look fine" jah screams from their room , i slowly walk up to the door "wassup ?" i say looking around the room "tell him that he looks fine in this" jah says pointing to meres choice of clothing. Mere has always been diffrent but thats what made me like him because he not like everybody else.. So seeing him dress tge way he dress doesnt suprise me.

"You look fine mere " i say embracing hin in a hug . "Your just saying that " mere says while hugging me back with a smile , "no im not you look fine" i say pinching his cheeks. "Okay" he says smiling and breaking away from the hug. "You ready to go" jah says playing with his dreads , "Lemme go text tay" i say going into the living room to grab my phone . "Hey girl i missed you" i hear bali say while on the phone. I calmly ignore and text tay......

Me:
You ready to go ?

Tay💕
Yeah nigga come get me.

I lock my phone and grab my charger "come on yall we leaving" i screamv through the house . "Rd leray tell me how it go with him" bali says hanging up the phone and running to the door beside me. "Who was that" i say confusedly "my bestfriend , leray remeber " she says looking unsure. I shrug my shoulders , and soon jah and mere come out from the room and we all walk out the door and to the car. We all step inside and pull off  , "i thought we was going to da carnival" bali says looking out onto the road.