Chapter Sixty-Two

Goose bumps erupted all over her body at the feel of his warm breath. Jessica closed her eyes when Louis took her ear lobe in his mouth. She slowly released her breath as he moved his lips to her neck. Pleasurable sensations fluttered in her lower stomach. Her breasts swelled and her nipples bloomed. He pulled her closer. Jessica felt his want for her. He tilted her face upwards with his finger. She opened her eyes to see him staring at her. If she were to speak, now was the time. Her heart beat so fast that she drew in a long slow breath to try and steady it. As she let out that breath she murmured, "I am afraid, Louis."

The sound of his name on her lips heightened his desire. "Don't be," he whispered then placed his lips on hers.

She responded to his delicate touch and slid her arms around his neck. As she did this, Louis eased his tongue into her mouth. He ran his hands down her body and over the smooth roundness of her backside. His fingers gripped her hips. Without pulling his lips from hers he shifted her body so she sat straddled over him and pulled her hard up against him.

Her body was supple and smooth. Louis put his forehead to hers and dragged in a lungful of air. He wanted to touch her skin. Needed to. There was no use fighting the urges he felt so he lifted the shirt and ran his hands up over her back.

Jessica gasped at the pressure she felt touching her most private place. She had never experienced anything like it before. Her skin burned and tingled with the trace of his fingers. When he kissed her she responded. Jessica let her body melt into his. She moved her hand to the nape of his neck and ran her fingers into his hair.

"Touch me, Jessica," Louis groaned. He moved his lips to her ear and pushed her slightly away from him. Then he took one of her hands in his and pressed her palm against his chest. Louis moved it down to his stomach. He felt her tense so released his hold on her hand. He didn't want to frighten her. "It's all right. You don't have to if you don't want to," he said cupping her face in his hands. "You are so beautiful. You feel so good. I'm sorry if I'm frightening you. I just can't help myself. I've wanted to touch you for so long."

It felt good to have his hands on her. Jessica swallowed and stared up at him. If she were to touch him would he feel the same sensations? She looked down at where her hand rested under the water. Jessica moved it slowly upwards and touched his skin. His stomach muscles tightened and when she looked back up at his face he had closed his eyes. She watched her hand once more as she moved it to his chest and the muscles there. Jessica touched his nipples with her fingers, fascinated by the hair which grew there.

Louis's lungs expanded as he opened his lids and looked into her eyes. His erection was straining painfully against his trousers. He held her by the back of the head and kissed her hungrily. "I want you so much," he rasped. Louis moved his mouth to her neck. He stood and still holding onto her moved closer to the larger bolder. The water was shallower here and lapped at his chest. He pushed Jessica back against the rock, and then lifted her out of the water so her face was level with his. Louis pressed his body against hers. The shirt clung to her and molded itself over the contours of her breasts. Her nipples stood out firm and erect. He sighed at the sight of her. Louis touched her gently and when she didn't stop him, he pulled the shirt up over her head and threw it up onto a ledge.

Her face flushed and her eyes widened at being naked in front of him. Though fear and anxiety swept across her features Louis knew she would not fight him. Her hands flung to her breasts. "Don't hide from me," he crooned as he stroked her cheek. Louis pulled her hands away so he could see her. "You are so beautiful, Jessica. I want to look at you." He bent his head and took her nipple between his lips. Louis ran his tongue over her cool hard flesh.

Jessica gasped and moaned softly. She dug her fingers into his shoulders as she took in more air. A gentle throbbing between her legs grew stronger. She had no control of the sensations he was creating with his touch. She knew it was wrong but it felt so right.

Louis moved his lips to her mouth and kissed her. He wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her close so the contrast of his hard muscled chest, against her soft breasts could be felt by both of them.

"What are you going to do to me, Master?" she whispered.

"I'm going to make love with you."

Tears filled Jessica's eyes. "And then will you cast me aside, Sir? Send me back to the factory when you have had enough of me?"

"Why do you say this?" Louis, stunned by her words, held onto her chin and stared at her face. "What would make you think I would do something like that?" Disbelief echoed in his voice.

"Is that not what Masters do, Sir? Once they have had enough of their servant or she becomes with child."

"No, Jessica. Not all." Louis cupped her face in his hand. "Why do you ask this?" When she didn't answer he added, "I have no intention of casting you aside. I want you to be mine. Not just today, but always." He wiped her tears from her cheeks. Louis had not expected this. He felt as though he had been struck in the stomach. "Has someone done this to you? Have you carried another man's child and he did not want you?"

Jessica gulped back her tears, stunned he had taken her question to mean this. "No, Master. I have never been with a man before."

Louis embraced her and pulled her tightly to him. He rocked her gently in his arms until her tears had subsided. "I will never send you away, Jessica. Please know this." Louis's lips sought hers. When she returned his kiss his body felt driven by the madness of his desire. He moved his hands down her back and into her drawers and over the full smooth roundness of her backside. He pulled her pelvis hard against his.

Copyright © 2019 Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

If you're enjoying this story please honour it with a vote or comment. ♥♥♥