Chapter Sixty-Three

Jessica wrapped her arms around his neck and let her body respond to his touch. When Louis pushed her drawers down she did not stop him. She no longer cared about what was morally wrong because to be in his arms felt so right. He stepped out of his trousers, lifted them with his foot, caught them in one hand, and then threw them onto the rock with his shirt. He took her hand in his and placed it on his penis.

"Touch me, Jessica," he begged.

She folded her fingers around his length and squeezed gently, not knowing if this was what he wanted her to do. When he groaned and kissed her again she knew she had done right and this pleased her.

Louis ran his hands over her body and lifted her out of the water. He held her above him and kissed her breasts. Jessica watched as his mouth moved expertly over her hardened nipples, she ran her hands through his hair. Her breathing quickened. When Louis pushed her back against the rock and parted her legs she could not stop the trembling of her body.

"I'll try not to hurt you," he murmured as he ran his hand down her body and touched her where she ached.

"Kiss me, Louis," she pleaded as he leant toward her.

Louis tried to be gentle, but his desire urged him to seek solace within her. He needed her more than anything he had ever needed in his life. As he entered her soft all-encompassing warmth his slow gentle forward movement became urgent. Louis could hold back no longer. His yearning compelled him to push deeper.

Jessica cried out as he tore through her female seal. She gasped for breath at the shock of the quick sudden pain.

"I'm sorry," he said as he cradled her head to his chest. Louis moved his hips as gently as he could. He knew he should leave her, but he knew also, this was impossible. "I'm sorry," he said again as his lips sought hers. He wanted to thrust harder but he would only hurt her more. Louis held her tightly to him as he moved backwards and forwards deep within her. She clung to him. Each breath a gasp. He hoped she understood why he could not stop. When Louis felt his climax mounting he moved harder and faster.

With every thrust Jessica felt as though he grew larger, filling all of her. She had not expected the searing short sharp pain to accompany his penetration. It had changed the ache she'd had for him. Now she felt confused and empty.

Louis's muscles tightened. His breathing quickened as he spilled into her, and with one final thrust he lay spent against her.

He held her so close that Jessica thought he would crush her. She hated him at that moment; hated the pain that had driven her want and love for him, back somewhere deep within.

"I am so sorry, Jessica, so sorry I hurt you, please forgive me."

She looked at him and through the tears in her eyes and was sure she could see some in his.

"I wanted to be with you so much that I couldn't stop." Louis kissed her eyelids, her face, her lips, and then he carried her across the pool and up out of the water to the blanket. He wrapped her in it, and then swam back through the water to retrieve their clothing. When he returned, she had dried her tears. Louis hung the wet clothes on some nearby branches. He took the blanket from her shoulders and lay down on it pulling her back to lie in his arms. Louis looked up at the blue of the sky and ran his fingers through her hair. What could he say to her? He had told her he wouldn't hurt her, but he had. "Jessica," he said at last.

"Yes," she lifted her face to look at him.

"I will never cast you aside. You must believe that."

Jessica nodded and looked to the trees that surrounded them. She felt awkward being naked, but she didn't hate him anymore. "Will it always hurt me, Master?"

"Louis." He turned her face gently toward him and said, "Louis, call me Louis, Jessica." He kissed her nose and smiled. "No." Her question meant there would be other times, better times. "I'll be gentler in the future and I will please you, just like you have pleased me."

"Mas..." Jessica dropped her gaze, and then looked back at him. "Louis I would like to dress now?"

He kissed her on the lips, and then sat up. Jessica marveled at how comfortable he was being naked in front of her. With no inhibition he went to collect her clothes from behind the rock where she had changed. While she waited, Jessica wrapped herself in the blanket and looked across the water to the spot where he had taken her. His hand touched her shoulder, and then pulled the blanket away.

"Please don't hide yourself from me. You are very beautiful and I like to look at you." Louis ran his hand down her back, lifted her chin, and kissed her on the lips. He stood and helped her to her feet so she could dress.

As Jessica stood she felt the warmth of liquid running down her thighs. She looked to the ground. Louis followed her gaze. Light blood stained fluid marked the blanket where she had sat. She gasped at the sight of it and was embarrassed he was here to witness what she thought was her monthly occurrence, though she could not understand why it was early.

Jessica looked at him in anguish, wanting him to realise she needed privacy.

Louis held his hand out to her. "Come, let me bathe you."

Jessica stared at him bewildered; horrified he could suggest such a thing.

"It was I that have made you bleed, so please let me bathe you." He picked her up and carried her back into the water.

Jessica put her arms around his neck; she didn't quite understand his meaning. "Why am I bleeding?"

Louis moved his hand over her legs, where the blood and his semen had flowed. "It happens sometimes when it is the first time a woman has been with a man, but not always, not to every woman."

"I'm sorry you had to see it, Louis. If I had known I would have covered myself."

Louis kissed her neck and with his lips found hers. "You have made me so happy, Jessica. What you have given me today is one of the greatest gifts a woman can ever give a man." He stroked her cheek. "To see you bleed makes me know that you are truly mine and I am so grateful."

He kissed her so deeply it bought tears to Jessica's eyes.

Louis pulled away and continued to wash her body with his hands. When he had finished he swam away from her so she could dress in private. He needed to banish the desire, which had once again consumed him. When he was finished swimming he discovered Jessica asleep on the blanket. Louis lay down beside her. He covered her protectively with one arm and also slept.

Copyright © 2019 Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Well we're there.  I hope this love scene worked.  I'm biting at my fingernails. ♥♥♥