Info/Authors Note

This story is not about smut and their relationship is not based completely around sex. It goes deeper than that and means much more than that. They will end up together at the correct and comfortable time. (There is smut, so if you are uncomfortable with that, don't read. Also, there will NOT be MPreg, so don't even bother asking.)

I will be writing in Niall's POV and Nialls POV only.

Also, keep in mind that this is only a fan fiction and the boys are only characters in this. In no way are they connected to the actual boys of One Direction.

I do realize that the boys are from England/Ireland and are not from the USA, but again, this is only a fan fiction and will be written as such and in this fan fiction, they are from America. I will also be using a lot of American terminology because of the setting.

This will be mainly set in the state of Wisconsin, but there may be scenes where it is set in different states.

Although I am from America and am a big fan of the Packers, I am not very good with football. I know how the game works in black and white, but not very many details of the game. So if I do get something wrong, please do not get mad at me.

My updates may be slow, but I will definitely try to update at least once a week or once every two weeks. If it will take longer, I will let you know.

Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy The Quarterback.xx