eleven

eleven

Harry spent the night again that night, and nearly every single night after for the next couple of weeks. We spent the nights in long conversations about the most ridiculous things. In the morning, he would shower then wake me. I would shower then make breakfast. Then after we ate, we would go our separate ways. He would drive me to work and he would go to practice, which really was only a fifteen minute walk from the motel. Some days I would go visit him and watch them practice. Harry would always greet me with a kiss and all of the other players would 'Aw' and tease us. I felt comfortable around them with Harry by my side. I felt as though I was finally where I was supposed to be. I was happy with him, not that I ever thought I wouldn't be when I had my fantasies. I never had a doubt in my mind that things would ever become bad again because I had Harry. We were in love, though love was never said. It was too early for the "I love you"'s.

Harry and I spent all of October together, he even took me to a costume party on Halloween night that Liam was hosting. Liam lived in this huge penthouse next Lake Michigan at the very top floor. It was two stories, the stair case made of a huge fish tank. He had purple lights in the walls and a fireplace in the middle of his room. It was the most beautiful place of living I had ever seen in my entire life.

The night was pretty crazy, Harry and I remembering all of it. Neither of us had drank at all. Harry and I decided mutually that it would be more fun for the both of us to not drink.

Liam even asked us to invite Luke along, which I was a bit shocked by. Luke dressed as a pirate, which I thought was a little cliché, but he pulled it off quite well. Liam was dressed as Batman, but it wasn't just any ordinary Batman costume you'd find in a store. This was an actual Batman suit replica worth about $10,000.00, or so Liam told us. Harry dress as John Travolta's character Danny in the movie Grease, and he looked undeniably sexy with his hair slicked back and a leather jacket pulled onto his body. I wanted to rip his clothes off right then and there. I, however, dressed as Tom Cruise's character Maverick from the movie Top Gun. Harry and I didn't match at all, but that wasn't really the point. It was kind of annoying when couples would coordinate their costumes.

Liam had spent the entire night trying to impress Luke, and it worked, because the next day at work, Luke talked nonstop about his night with Liam. I had never seen Luke so happy about someone before. It was adorable, in all honesty. And while Harry and I were getting closer together, so were Liam and Luke. They were quite adorable, actually.

Thanksgiving was nearing now and that meant Harry playing the Thanksgiving Day game. I knew that meant he was going to be away and wouldn't be able to come to my parents house for Thanksgiving dinner and more importantly, meet my parents. Harry was the first person I had ever been in a relationship with and I knew my parents would be happy I was finally bringing someone home, whether or not he was male or female.

My parents weren't against me being gay. They were actually really supportive and happy when I told them. They told me a lot of the time when I would have a bad day of some kids picking on me that I should just embrace who I am because I couldn't control who I was in love with. Love is love and everyone should be able to love who they want equally. I thanked them often for always being so supportive of me.

Thanksgiving was in two days and I was working in the motel, Luke and I sitting at the front desk. "Are you heading off at your lunch break to see them practice?" Luke asked, making me look up from my phone and over at him.

"Yeah, I'm heading over there for a bit. Why? You want to come with?" I asked with a chuckle, smirking at him.

"Yeah, actually. I want to visit with Liam." He said with a smile, looking down at his hands.