1 。

Y/N's POV

"Umm, you okay?" I ask.

I look at the crying boy who was sitting on the benches. He looked up at me and look back down. Even though I saw him for a few seconds, I gotta admit he looked cute. I just continued staring at him waiting for a reply.

"Leave me alone," He says.

Dude, I'm being nice here.

I sigh. I usually don't like seeing people cry. It just really hurts me. I search my bag for some tissues but I couldn't find any. I took out a a bar of chocolate from my bag that was suppose to be a birthday gift.

"Here."

I offered it to him. He look at it and continues to look down.

Boy, you're making it difficult for me.

"It's not expired I swear-"

"Sorry."

I was surprised at his sudden apology. I continued to stare at him. Why was he crying? I don't know. Why did I approach him? I don't know. I received a text from dongpyo saying I was late.

Shit. I forgot about the party...

"Hey... um..."

He faces me with his teary eyes. It makes me wanna protect him and Attack whoever hurt him. I place the chocolate bar in his hand.

"Chocolate may not be the best comfort food... but... It's gonna be okay."

Great motivational words, y/n! You're such a great comforter!

I thought sarcastically. I turn around getting ready to run sonic speed to the party. Even though it was faint, I could hear him.

"Thank you."

Time skip~

"I want that bread too! Oh! And some cola! I want that-"

"Bitch, I didn't bring your present one time and now you're making my wallet cry."

"You were late too. What were you doing?"

I paid for my strawberry milk, Dongpyo's bread and cola.

"My priorities."

I passed them to him. He gives me a smile and a soft thank you before eating the bread. Because of what happened yesterday, I was late to dongpyo's birthday party. Not only that, I gave his present to a stranger.

What was I thinking? I'm so stupid.

"That was the first time you were late. What was more important than me?"

Dongpyo tried to do an aegyo. I just gave him a 'wtf' look and stab my straw into my strawberry milk carton.

"Can't a girl be late for once? Do you really want a birthday present from me that badly?"

"Well yeah. Even if it's a food, I'll accept it."

He grab my strawberry milk and takes a sip. I slap his back and he gives it back to me.

"Yah!"

"Oopsie."

"Great. Now I have your salvia all over my straw."

"Oh shush."

I took out a tissue paper and wiped it all over the straw. I didn't pay attention to where I was walking and suddenly I walked into someone. My strawberry milk was safe but the person's shirt was not.

"Uhh... I'm so sorry! I am so sorry!"

"Ah... it's fine I can just wash it-"

"But it's break time so-..."

I look up and we made eye contact. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. It was the guy from the bench! The one who caused me to be late! The cute guy who was crying! He looked taller than I last saw him...

"It's you!"