8。

y/n's pov

Two days after our date at Cafe X, exams decided to knock on my door and tell me, 'fuck you Y/n, you need to study or you fail.'

"Ugh. I hate exams."

Dongpyo groaned and slammed his books on the library table beside me. He received hushes from everyone in return. I was too focus on studying that I didn't really react much. Even though I really wanted to tease Dongpyo about how bad his grades are.

"Yah. Y/n. Are you still hanging out with that weirdo?"

"He's not a weirdo Dongpyo. His name is Hyeongjun."

"Hmmm.... I'm telling you. There's something weird about him. I don't know... it's not like I'm asking you to hate him. But... something is making me... feel strange.."

"Are you jealous that I hang out with him more than you after school?"

"You what?!"

Everyone around him shushes him again. He went back to his seat quietly after bowing as an apology.

"Ehhh? Oops. That was suppose to be a secret. Teehee."

"That was the most fakest teehee I ever heard."

"Whatever. Go back to studying."

"Y/n~"

I just ignored him. He started doing weird aegyo to me. I needed to focus. My mathematics have been bad lately. From an A to a C. C! Probably because I hang out with Dongpyo.

"Yah."

I ignore him again.

"Y/n yah!"

He shouts and received another shush in return. He sighs and sulk. He starts pouting. I gave up and talk to him.

"What is it?"

"I don't know how to do this question."

I look over to his text book. I quickly took my pencil and solve it within a few seconds.

"The answer is 583. Do you understand?"

"Finally do! Thanks y/n. You're the best."

"You can also be the best if you study hard."

"Aww-"

"But that'll take more than a lifetime."

"Rude."

I laughed at him and went back to my textbook. Boy, karma hit me fast like a bus. I was stuck in a question and I didn't know what to do.

Should I ask Dongpyo? Nah man... he probably doesn't know this as well.

"The answer is 101."

"WannaOne?"

"No. As in 101. For your question."

I look behind me and was surprised to see Hyeongjun. He was holding textbooks. I Guess he was studying for the examinations too.

"Ah. Hyeongjun. You're here to study right?"

"Yeah. With you." He looks over to Dongpyo. "Only you."

Dongpyo rolls his eyes. Hyeongjun took a seat in front of me and gave me a bright smile. I took my pencil and started scribbling around the paper.

What the... The answer is really 101.

"Wait how did you know the answer-"

"That's because I've finished the book you're doing."

"But it was just released like a month ago and there's about 250 pages!"

"Don't underestimate me. I'm 3rd in the whole level for a reason y'know."

"3rd!?"

I received a hush from everyone. Now I know how Dongpyo feels. Dongpyo snickered and I have him a glare.

"Hahaha..."

"I didn't expect that."

"You didn't think I'd be Cute and smart at the same time?"

"No no. I didn't think the guy who's 3rd in the level would like me..."

"Well now you do-"

"Oh my god. Can you two study already?"

"Oh sorry..."

I look down back at my book. A paper fold into a triangle landed on my opened book. I opened it.

'Study hard! :D'

Author's Note:

Yeppo~ Yeppo~ Hyeongjun got 1st place in the team, woo!!! Dongpyo did great! Pretty girl is so cute like omg. I might get diabetes at how sweet they look. Jinwoo is so cute like ughhhhhhh. Okay well everybody was good. I'm sad there's only gonna be like... 2 episodes or maybe 3 left. I don't want it to end! It's gonna be like the other 3 Seasons where they'll sing the final song together and everyone cries. ;-;

Also, Thanks for 2k reads! 💕