7 。

No One's POV

Hyeongjun and Y/n finally arrived at cafe X. They went to the counter to order and Y/n was somehow lost. She felt some kind of nostalgia when she first enter the place with Hyeongjun.
When it was her turn to order...

"Yah. Yah. Y/n~"

Hyeongjun calls out to her but Y/n was in deep thought that she couldn't hear him. He taps her shoulder and calls out to her.

"Pretty girl."

Y/n turns and face Hyeongjun. He points at the cashier signalling it was her turn to order. She mouthed an o and quickly order her food. Strawberry was her favourite food. So, she bought a strawberry tart with a milkshake. The two sat down at their seat while waiting for the food to arrive.

"Sorry about that Hyeongjun..."

"No worries... Besides," he gives y/n a cheeky smile. "You only answered me when I called you pretty girl~"

He sings pretty girl and did an aegyo which made Y/n eyes widened and her whole face red. Upon seeing her reaction, he turned red too after feeling that his aegyo was rather cringey than cute.

Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him. Don't fall for-

"Sorry... That must've been cringey."

"No..." she looks away.

"It was cute."

Y/N's POV

It was so awkward that we didn't talk until the food arrive. I noticed that the food Hyeongjun looked delicious. It was a bunch of macaroons arranged neatly on a plate.

"Hm? Macaroons?"

"Yeah. My Friend Eunsang told me to get them here from Cafe X. He said it's really good!"

"That's interesting."

I remembered the last time I had macaroons was... Ah... yeah... with him. I wonder how'd he doing? Wait. Why am I caring about him? I shouldn't. He's just an asshole.

"Are you okay? Need me to call you Pretty girl again?"

"Eh? Ah. What?"

"What?"

"Huh?" "Huh?"

We burst into laughter at the suddenness. I didn't know why I was laughing. I just somehow found it funny.

"Sorry. I'm kind of not used to hanging out with people other than Dongpyo..."

"Dongpyo? Yeah... what's with him? Does he hate me or something?"

"Hmm...? I don't think so..."

Actually yeah I feel like he hates you...

"He's just worried about me."

"I hope that's the reason... It's almost like he..."

"He? He what?"

"Nothing. Never mind. Let's eat!"

He gives me a smile and drinks his frappe. I drank my milkshake first. It's funny how he said let's eat but we started drinking first. I took a bite of my strawberry tart.

"It's delicious..."

"Couldn't agree more..."

"... wanna try mine?" "Wanna try mine?"

We gave each other smiles. Who knew we can be alike sometimes. I use my fork to give him a piece. When I was about to pass him the fork, he grab my wrist and move it so that the fork would land on his mouth.

"What in the name of haenami-"

"Heheh. Did I make you fall for me yet? Did your heart flutter?"

"What?"

"No?"

We stare at each other. I took my fork back cause I ain't gonna stop eating this tart just because he almost give me a heart Attack. The good one. Wait what am I saying?

"Ah Sorry... was it too surprising? Am I not handsome enough to do that? I'm sorry. A friend told me to do this if I wanted a girl to like me..."

"What? No! It's not that! You're not handsome. I mean you are. But I'd rather call you cute? What am I saying? I Uh..."

"Then, did that make your heart flutter?"

His face brightened. I wanted to say no because I couldn't admit it. I didn't want to tell him that any thing he does can make me fall for him so easily... but...

"Yeah... It really did."

Author's Note:

Pretty girl~ ayee!!! Dongpyo and Hyeongjun are in the same group. What's more they're in the cute concept. Ayeeee!!!

Honestly, Mingyu's scene for Monday to Sunday really made me cri. Not kidding. I swear I cry like Wonjin.

I was thinking of publishing a Dongpyo or Jinwoo fan fic cause i really want the baby line to debut like pls in the name of Produce let them debut.