19。

Y/n's POV

I was on my way to school with many thoughts in my mind. It's at the end of the month and Hyeongjun wanted to do the last thing on the list but for some reason i didn't want him to.

Shit. I fell in love with him...

"Argh! Why do the important things hit me at the last minute?!"

"Y/n?"

Please don't be Hyeongjun. Please don't be Hyeongjun. Please don't be hyeong-

"Ah. It's just you Dongpyo."

I sigh in relief. He started walking beside me.

"How was it? The night festival with Hyeongjun?"

"... it was great."

"Hmm... what's this? You look really sulky."

"I'm not like you, pyo. I'm just nervous."

"Why?"

"Because... It's the end of the month and Hyeongjun will probably leave me tomorrow."

"Oh right... You guys are only doing this for a month... but don't you like him?"

"That's the thing, Pyo.... Wait how did you know-"

"I'm smart bij. I know stuff."

"Then, can you tell me what i should do?"

"There's like a list right? What's the final thing? Did he mention anything about it?"

I tried to recall my memories. Nothing unless...

"Eliminate Dongpyo"

"Uh... He didn't mention anything haha... you might wanna wear a helmet to school today.."

"Why-"

"Don't ask... Should i just confess?"

"If you wanna."

"...Aren't you like gonna stop me?"

"Nope."

I smiled. He changed. Maybe it's because i know he is in love with me but i'm being too harsh on him for treating him as a friend still.

"Thanks Dong-"

"But in case you get rejected or you back out, i'll steal you away."

Time skip~

I waited and waited. It was during break. Still no sight of Hyeongjun. Where was he? Weren't we suppose to do the final thing on the list?

"Where the frickity freck is he?"

After school, i went to his class and asked around but they just told me he left early. What the hell is going on?

"Where the hell are you, Song Hyeongjun?"

I started calling him and texting him but he didn't pick nor did he reply. I started walking around school.

No way. He didn't eliminate Dongpyo and went to jail did he-

"Y/n!"

I turn around.

"Holy shit- i thought you got eliminated."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's nothing haha... Have you seen Hyeongjun?"

"No i haven't. That's why i was looking for you."

He took something out of his pocket which looked like a crumbled piece of paper. He unfolds it and flips it over before shoving it to my face.

"Read! Read what he wrote!"

"I can't read it if you keep shoving it at my face like that!"

He stops and pass me the paper. My eyes widened and my heart somehow froze. What the hell was the meaning of this?

Things to make Y/n smile

1. Take her to Cafe X [ ✔]

2. Study with her for the upcoming test [✔]

3. Spend a whole day celebrating after the tests [✔]

4. Go to the night festival with her [✔]

5. Leave her alone so she doesn't need to worry about my feelings [✔]

"What the hell... What kind of bull crap is this..?"

I kept re-reading the last thing on the list. Something wet hit the paper and i realised it was my tears. I was crying.

"Y-Y/n?"

"What the hell... I hate this. What's the point of falling in love when i'm just going to get hurt all over again?"

I cried my eyes out and Dongpyo tried to comfort me. But no matter how many times he tried to wipe my tears with his tissues, my tears wouldn't stop. He finally snaps and give up.

"Yah! Y/n! You gotta man up! Why are you crying over something like this?"

"But he-"

"All he did was runaway from you! Are you going to let him do that? Are you going to let some stupid misunderstanding make you cry again?!"

"I-"

"As much as i hate saying this... Y/n. Don't give up just yet. Confess to Hyeongjun before it's too late. Confess to him and tell him you like him."

"... Pyo?"

"It really hurts seeing you two together  but... seeing you crying cause of love. Seeing you having a broken heart. Seeing you suffer. Hurts me more."

I could tell he was about to cry. I was about to reach in for a hug but he pushed me away.

"Go find him. Find him now."

"But-"

"I don't want you to see how pathetic i am. Find him for me. Please?"

Like that, i ran. I ran as fast as i could. The day was almost over. I think i know where Hyeong jun was. The whole day my mind was filled with him.

I like you, Song Hyeongjun.

Author's note:

Okay so um i found out there's like a lot of controversy around X1... so whats up yall?