11。

y/n's pov

"Umm.. hi..."

"Hi..."

"Good morning..."

What the heck did i just say good morning?

"It's morning?"

I kept quiet and blushed in embarassement. What the hell is wrong with me? My phone buzzed again and i quickly checked what it was.

Dongpyo 🦊

Dongpyo 🦊
Yah whr r u
Dongpyo 🦊
I've been knocking
on your door for so long
Dongpyo 🦊
U dare make Song Dongpyo
from DSP club wait?

Me
Never heard of him
Me
New phone who is this?

Dongpyo 🦊
Yah y/n

Me
im outside

Dongpyo🦊
Dafuq
Dongpyo 🦊
At this hour?!
Dongpyo 🦊
Whr? Why? With who?

Me
Errr
Me
Library to study
with Hyeongjun
Seen
Me
Dongpyo?
Me
Yah
Me
Whats wrong
Me
DONT U FLUCKING
TELL MY MOM
Me
YAH SON DONGPYO
Seen

Holy shit im dead. I am so flucking dead.

"You, okay? Y/n?"

"Huh? Im fine."

Hyeongjun gives me a confused look and  after a few seconds, he turns red. Did he finally realise what happened a few minutes ago?

"Ah just now... I uh..."

Now im turning red.

"I well... You fell asleep-uhh i just watch you- i mean saw you!"

"Im sorry! I feel asleep while watching you study."

Now our faces were becoming even more redder.

He was watching me study? How cute...

"Ummm... We should leave. It's almost 12."

"Okay."

We pack our stuff and weleft the library. Now that I think about it, the exams are just tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous cause i feel like im procrastinating and not doing much studying.

Well at least im doing better than dongpyo.

As thoughts fill my mind, Hyeongjun notices me. He stops and pull me by my bag.

"Why do you have such a serious look? Are you nervous?"

"Yeah. Very very very."

"Don't be very very very. You're not ioi."

He chuckles. Was that suppose to be funny? He's cute when he laughs or smile. My hand acts on its own and pinched his left cheek.

"Uhh... Y/n?"

"Ah! Im sorry it was just that you were so adorable that i just well.... You see..."

I avoid eye contact. He bend down to my level and came close to me. He smiles.

"Does this mean you finally fall for me?"

... 

"No... Im sorry."

His smile turn to a frown and back to a smile.

"Never mind. I still got a month left to make you fall for me."

Crap... what the hell is wrong with me...

Time skip~

Hyeongjun decided to walk me home. He said it was dangerous for a girl to walk home alone especially at night. The way he said it with his satoori was so cute.

"Hmm... Hyeongjun."

"Yes?"

"Why'd you like me?"

"Hmmm... i guess i just do."

"No, seriously..."

"Do i need a reason to like you?"

I freezed. He sounded like him.

Stop it. Y/n... they are two different people. It's not like they know each other.

"Your smile."

"Hm?"

"Your kindness. Your presence and there's more reasons why... When we first met... you gave me chocolate to cheer me up. I don't think any strangers would do that."

"... Then... Because i did that, you like me?"

"Nope. That was the start of liking you. You're... You. If it isn't you, i wouldn't fall for anyone."

My heart flutter again. How could he say that with an innocent face?

"And everyday it makes me motivated when i think of you. Ahaha... cause you're..." he does an aegyo. "Yeppo~ Yeppoyo~"

I burst into laughter. How cute. Man... i wish we could stay like this a little bit longer.

"Hyeongjun, I-"

"YAH! Y/N!"

We turn towards the voice. It was Dongpyo out of breath running towards us.

Author's note

Omg 6k reads?! Wahhh!!! Thanks guys!💕💕💕 Im so excited for X1 debut honestly.