18。

Dongpyo's pov

Me
Because i like you, Y/n

Y/n 🌸
Wut

Y/n 🌸
Nani the fuq
Y/n 🌸
Uhhh Dongpyo

Me
I know you don't feel
the same way
Me
I just needed you to know

Y/n 🌸
Im sorry...

Me
Its okay
Me
Sometimes i wonder why life is unfair honestly
Me
If you hadn't met Hyeongjun and i had confessed sooner, would you feel the same?
Me
I've been there the longest with you, Y/n

Y/n 🌸
I know
Y/n 🌸
But during those times
Y/n 🌸
I only saw you as a friend
Y/n 🌸
Im sorry
Y/n 🌸
R we still friends?

Me
Duh
Me
I just feel very... envious
of Hyeongjun
Me
He got to make you his
the whole month 😠

Y/n 🌸
Are u going to tell me to
Stay away from him again?

Me
Nope
Me
Ur with him for today
and tomorrow right

Y/n 🌸
You've been counting?!

Me
Shld that be shocking coming from someone who was in love with you?

Y/n 🌸
No im just surprise you
can count

Me
Whateva 🙄

Me
Have fun at the festival

Y/n 🌸
R u not going?

Me
I just remembered i haven't
finished my geography hw
Me
Let me copy yours

Y/n 🌸
Haha no
Y/n 🌸
Well i gotta get going now
Y/n 🌸
And Dongpyo?

Me
Yea?

Y/n 🌸
Thanks for liking me
Y/n 🌸
And allowing me to go
to the festival with Hyeongjun

Me
I mean i can't help it can i?
Me
Have fun :)
Seen

You like him anyways, Y/n. I knew all along that he'd be the one to make you believe in love again. I was just too selfish. I tried so hard to make you see him as a bad guy.

I turn off my phone and went to study desk. I already did my homework all along. I really wanted to go to the festival. I really wanted to spend all my high school days with Y/n. That could've been possible... if it weren't for Hyeongjun.

It hurts. It hurts so much. I hate this feeling. When was the last time i felt this? That's right... when Y/n starting going out with Wonjin Hyung. What's wrong with me? I wish the author would quickly make a book of me in an alternate universe with another Y/n...

I guess it's fine as long as she's happy.

Y/n's pov

Was i too harsh on Dongpyo? I mean... i shouldn't make him wait for an answer...

"Y/n! Yah! Y/n, Watch out!"

"Hm- Ah!"

When i was about to turn around to find where the voice was coming from, i tripped over a rock and twisted my ankle before falling to the ground. Great way to start a date night, Y/n.

"Are you okay?!"

I look up to see Hyeongjun with a concrened look.

"I'm fine... It's nothing i just i twisted my ankle..."

"What?!"

He bends down to check my ankle and ends up squatting down. He pouts. Is he upset?

"You idiot! Why weren't you paying attention to where you were going?!"

"Hyeongjun...?"

"And twisting your ankle isn't nothing... Does it still hurt?"

"Not much. I can still stand..."

I tried standing up but ended up on the floor again. Hyeongjun bends down and turn his back at me.

"Alrighty, get on!"

"...Hah? What?! No way! Don't you know i'm heavy?! Carrying me is like carrying Thanos!"

"I may look cute but i can promise you i'm strong!"

He sulks trying to show me that i should trust him. In the end, i ended up being piggyback by him. We walk around the festival that way receiving judgemental stares from others. Some were people who were envious and most were people pitying Hyeongjun for carrying a pig like me. In the end, he brought me home.

"The festival was fun right, Hyeongjun?"

"Yeah..."

"Am i heavy?"

"Nope..."

"Are you happy?"

"Im happy cause im with you."

He puts me down at the front door. He gives me a warm smile. I somehow felt like he was forcing it... why.. oh...

Tomorrow is the final day.... I don't want this to end. I don't want us to end.

"Tomorrow... i'll do the final thing in the list."

At that moment, i wished i could just stop time.

Author's Note
13k reads 😭✊❤

Yall im excited for X1 appearing in more variety shows. I just finished the mafia in prison one and Hyeongjun is a QT.