15。

no one's pov

Y/n and Hyeongjun were walking around her neighbourhood. Y/n could just walked alone to her house but somehow she didn't want to.

"Ah... It's getting late."

"Do you want to walk faster?"

"Hm.... Nope."

Y/n smiles at Hyeongjun. They suddenly came across a 7Eleven store. Y/n stops and so did Hyeongjun.

"Ah! Can we stop by here for a while? I need to buy something important."

"Hm? Sure."

They enter the store and the splitted up. Hyeongjun was looking at the chips section and Y/n was looking around at the fridge.

She was trying to pick a drink for Hyeongjun. She wanted to apologise for being sick even though she shouldn't.

Should i just buy him chocolate?

"No... he might be thirsty... What would he like?"

"Hmm... Maybe Hot Chocolate. It'll taste nice since it's cold outside."

"You're right!"

When Y/n was about to greet the person who strangely replied to her, she froze. She did not expected such a coincidence... Just a moment ago, she was dreaming of him. But now... he's in front of her.

"Wait... Hey You're-"

When he came closer, Y/n took a step back and looked down.

"Leave me alone!"

She unexpectedly shouted. The store was empty so no one was really bothered. Even the cashier was sleeping. Hyeongjun came rushing to her side with two bars of chocolate.

"Yah! If you hurt y/n i'll- ah Wonjin Hyung?"

Hyung? Does... Hyeongjun know who...

"Hyeongjun?" Wonjin looks at Hyeongjun and back at Y/n. "So... she's the one you were talking about..."

"Yeah! Isn't she pretty? She's very kind too!  Y/n, im sorry if Wonjin creeped you out but he's nice person-"

"Nice? Nice my ass."

Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n?"

Hyeongjun tries to read the atmosphere. He then tilted his head to face them both.

"Do you guys know each other...?"

"Hyeongjun... I think i should go..."

"No! Hyung! We should talk together! My best friend and my crush!"

"Best friend?"

Y/n whispered under neath her breath with a little annoyance. How can the boy she was starting to like... be best of friends with the guy who stopped her from liking anyone in the first place?!

Is that why i felt like they might be the same person? Is Hyeongjun gonna do what he did to me?

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry Hyeongjun. I'm still a bit sick so i think i need to go home now..."

"Wait but what about-"

Y/n puts the stuff back in the fridge. She walks out of the store and Hyeongjun chased after her. He tried to grab her hand but she pulls away.

"Hyeongjun..."

She faces him.

"Lets not meet again, okay?"

y/n's pov

"I like you, y/n"

He beat me to it. That day when he confessed first. With the spark in the eyes saying lets start a relationship.

It was all a lie. Every thing he did...

"Let's hold hands."

Every thing he said...

"I love you."

Every thing he promised...

"I, Ham Wonjin, promise to never ever hurt you."

Was all just a lie.

"Omg... I heard Wonjin is planning to break up with Y/n."

"That 2nd year? Is it because of graduation?"

"Nah. Apparently, he lost interest in her."

That confession... Wonjin...

"Yah, Wonjin. The dare's done. You've spent two months dating Y/n. How was it?"

Did you mean it at all?

"...It was horrible."

"Whoa. I thought dating a total stranger would be fun. I pity you man."

"Don't pity me."

"Of course i will. You spent 4 months trying to make her fall for you with that loving act of yours. Man... imagine the look on her face when she finds out your real personality."

"She's too dumb to even find out. It was too easy. She'll fall for anything. Carrying her books, tying her shoelace, smiling at her."

"So that relationship meant nothing to you, huh? Expected of the cold wonjin."

I never heard of the 'cold' wonjin. I only knew the loving and crybaby wonjin until that day.

"She means nothing to me."

That day, i cried my eyes out. Of course... I should've been more careful. Dongpyo warned me to stay away from Wonjin... But i didn't listen. I should've believed him.

"Wonjin."

"Yeah?"

"Let's... never meet again. Let's break up."

"What...?"

"Goodbye."

Ever since then... I never wanted to start a relationship again. I never wanted to fall in love again. Love hurts. It hurts so much

Author's note

An extra longer chapter cause i am very hyped for X1 debut. LIKE Y'ALL HAVE YA SEEN THE TEASER.

As soon as they release the album, imma save some cash to buy one. I might update on the day of the debut...

Also, thanks for 10k reads! 💕