5 。

Y/N's POV

"I'll make you interested in me instead."

He gives me a smile and I blushed. My heart flutter again. Dongpyo rolls his eyes and took my hand.

"Is that all? Bye bye pretty boy!"

He drags me to the cafeteria, leaving Hyeongjun behind. I was in a daze... We reached the cafeteria and bought our food. We sat down.

I'm not gonna fall for him. I'm not gonna fall for him. I will not fall for him-

"You should not see him again."

"What?"

"He's bad news! I just know it!"

"I know you're trying to protect me and all but... I'm sure he's not like... him."

"Why? Cause he's cute? You thought the same thing towards him but in the end, who got hurt?"

"... me..."

"Exactly."

I sigh. Dongpyo was right. I shouldn't let my guard down. The only people I could trust was Dongpyo. After all, he's been there for me.

Time skip~

The bell rings indicating it was time to go. Dongpyo left before me because his mom wanted him to do some errands. I had to stay behind to clean up the class since it was my duty.

Ping!

Hyeongjun 🐰

Hyeongjun 🐰
Are you free right now?

Me
Not really...
Me
I have class cleaning duty
all by myself :(

Hyeongjun 🐰
Oh.. will you be free after that?

Me
Yeah probably
Me
Why?
Seen

I stare at my phone. That was strange. Why'd he ask? I continued wiping the whiteboard. There was a marker stain on the top left hand corner but I couldn't reach it.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed the duster I was holding. It erased the stain. I turn around to see the hand belonging to Hyeongjun.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Nothing. Just felt like calling your name."

He smiles. I jumped away because my face was all red.

Don't fall for him. Don't fall for him-

"W-What're you doing here?"

"To help you with class cleaning duty."

"Why?"

"Cause I like you. I also need you to be free."

"Why?"

"So you can go on a date with me."

My heart skipped a beat. This is bad. If I keep hanging out with him, I'll start liking him... What should I do? He took the broom and started sweeping the floor. I start wiping the tables.

"Y/n..."

"Did you felt like calling my name again?"

"No... I have a question..."

"what is it?"

"What did you mean when you said you weren't interested in love? Did someone hurt you so badly... you hated love?"

I stopped wiping the table. I look down at the table I was wiping. It was mine. I recalled the time it was vandalised. I shook my head.

Don't... don't remember...

I wanted to cry...

"Sorry.. was that a sensitive question?"

"Ah no... In fact, I did get hurt badly to the point I hated love... I didn't like couples or dating..."

He kept quiet. Then he says,

"Then... I can promise you. "

"I won't ever hurt you."