14。

Y/n's pov

I still remember the time we first met... He was someone older than me so it was pretty much hard to see him. We were from the same club however. Everyday, i look forward to meeting him. He was an amazing senior.

"Need some help, y/n?"

"It's okay, wonjin sunbaenim-"

"Too bad! I already took them, ahaha..."

His kindness, sweetness and everything about him made my heart flutter. Love was such a wonderful thing to look forward to.

"Dongpyo... I think I'm going to confess to Wonjin Sunbaenim."

"Ahaha... no. Trust me, Y/n. He's just playing with you."

"Wonjin sunbaenim is not like that!"

I should've trusted Dongpyo... I should've been careful.

Everything starts to turn bright. I open my eyes to find myself in a well lit room. I look around me. It didn't seem like i was in a hospital... But I wasn't home either... Am i being kidnapped?!

Y/n, we gotta move, we gotta move.

I tried to sit but the door opened which startled me.

"Ah! Y/n, you're awake!"

Hyeongjun was standing at the door with a tray in his hands. On the tray was soup and medicines.

"Hyeongjun...? Where am i?"

"Ah. You're at my house."

"What. When. Why. How."

He place the tray down at the bedside table and sat next to me. He place his hand on my forehead.

"You fainted in the bus and you had a fever... I didn't know where to go so i brought you here..."

"What about your parents?"

"Ah. My dad is at work and my mom is downstairs..."

Awkward silence... I hated awkward silence... It is really awkward.

"I-" "um-"

"No you go first-" "No you speak first-"

We burst into laughter. I feel bad that I'm sick... I only have around 10 days left with Hyeongjun and I got sick. What's wrong with me? Why do i feel so stupid?

"I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"You couldn't have fun with me after the exams because i'm sick... Sorry-"

"What are you talking about? I'm having fun right now."

"But..."

"I don't need to go to arcades or cafes to have fun. As long as I'm with you... everyday is fun."

His cheeks were red as a tomato. I had to admit my heart really fluttered. Why do i have to meet someone like Hyeongjun now? If only we meet later, maybe i would've dated him already...

Y/n... You are one big idiot.

Time skip~

"Mom, I'll be sending Y/n home!"

"Be careful!"

Hyeongjun closes the door and we started to walk.

"Are you sure you can walk? You fainted before..."

"I'm pretty sure I can... Don't worry about me Hyeongjun-"

As i said that, i managed to fall due to my untied shoes. Luckily, Hyeongjun caught me. He sighs and kneel down to tie my shoe.

"Uh... You don't actually have to-"

"Of course I have to. I don't want you to be falling for someone else."

I burst into laughter. Is he serious right now? Where does he learn all these cheesy lines from?

"You smiled although i was serious..." he stands up and smiles. 

"I don't want you to fall for anyone else but me."

Author's note

9k Reads?! Thanks guys!!!!