5. Way To Your Heart

Ayesha was getting ready for Alina's and Sahil's nikah function which was supposedly an hour later.

Everything has been going nice, Rafia was also happy seeing Khizar home.

Khizar's behavior with Ayesha was unlike his usual self. Now he used to talk to her softly and even used to praise her cooking whislt eating.

Ayesha had also noticed him smiling often lately, otherwise as far as she remember, he had always been sulking over something.

'Dubai has done magic on him.'She thought and giggled.

A soft knock on the door brought out Ayesha from her reverie.

"Come in."She shouted from inside whilst wearing her anklets.

" Masha-Allah, May Allah (SWT) save you from evil's eyes." Rafia's loud gasp made her turn towards the door.

Ayesha smiled shyly looking at Rafia's adoration filled eyes.

" Ahh, mumma you need anything." She asked whilst straightening her silver colour lahanga with her palm.

"I need to talk to you. Come sit here it's important." Rafia said suddenly turning into her serious mode.

"Mumma, is everything fine?"Ayesha asked her nervously.

Rafia assured her with a bright smile and light squeeze on her right hand.

" Ayesha, you see Alina is going to be nikahfied. Rukhsati isn't happening but I'm at peace because getting her married at right age was my responsibility and I'm going fulfill it within an hour or so, Insha-Allah." Rafia said and paused at the end of her speech.

Ayesha was confused on this out of track talk.

" Do you like someone?"Rafia asked her and Ayesha looked at her quizzically.

"I mean any boy?" Rafia explained ahead seeing her clueless daughter.

After getting Rafia's point, Ayesha's face heated up and in a second she was crimson till her hairline.

"Noooo, mumma." She mumbled lowly.

Rafia laughed at her reaction.

"You are so cute and innocent as well."Rafia said whilst pecking her forehead.

"Ayesha, would you mind if I'll take decision regarding your marriage?" Rafia asked her seriously.

"No mumma, of course not. You have every right to take decisions on my behalf. You do not need to ask me."Ayesha said and hugged her mother tightly.

" Ayesha, I've decided to get you nikahfied today after Alina."Rafia said casually but Ayesha felt like she couldn't breath.

" But mumma.... "She was cut off by Rafia.

" You gave me your words Ayesha and do you not trust your mother?" Rafia asked ruefully and Ayesha as the obedient daughter she was nodded whilst trying to force back her tears.

After that Rafia was gone pecking her forehead.

Ayesha keep seated there in daze.

A while before she was happy to enjoy Alina's nikah function and now she was dreading her own.

She didn't want to leave this lovely family which was her only family in the whole wide world.

She knew that Rafia was going to decide the best for her but still she was unnerved by the sudden and unexpected turn of her life.

Soon someone came and was taking her out of her room not before covering her with red bright dupatta.

Her mind wasn't functioning properly.

Short Love Stories✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara