8.Unexpected Love

"Why are you staring at me?" Hammad feeling her continuous gaze on him , asked her.

"What do you mean be by why? Should I go and look at somebody else's husband?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Astagfirullah, forget that I asked you." He said before fixing his gaze on the book he was reading with a scowl on his face.

A mischievous smile spread on Zara's lips.

Few minutes passed by when Zara interrupted him.

"Hammad." Her voice held love and adoration.

"Hmm."He looked at her giving her his all attention.

"I spent my almost 17 years of life with my grandparents,my cousins, my uncle and aunt." She started now looking in the space, lost somewhere.

Hammad closed his book and completely turned towards her.

"They knew all along about my insecurities, about my nightmares and about my longing for my parents..............I'm not ungrateful. They all tried their best to get me out of it, they took me to the best doctor. But the thing is they never understood me as you did." At that she looked at him and scooted closer .

Keeping her head on his shoulder she continued.

" My father occasionally used to call to speak to my grandparents.
I used to wait for his call and pray that this time he will ask for me. He will talk to me but it never happened. My mother used to come and meet me in a year or two for few hours."

Hammad held her hand, when he felt her voice moisten.

"Hammad, you know after some point of time I made myself understand that I shouldn't wait for them or their love because I've many people around me who loves me and that really helped me to stay strong in front of my family. I thought everything was under my control but when I saw your parents showering love to you and Anam, I was again at square one. I again Started craving for them, their love, their attention which is my right but they forgot to give me." She started sobbing.

" Zara its alright sweetheart. Look they love you, didn't you see how they treated you like a princess that you are in your birthday."

She humorously laughed at that.

" Hammad, they were not here on their own, you called them personally so that I come out of the panick attack I started having." She scrutinized her gaze at him.

" No.... I didn't..." Hammad started but was cut off

" Come on Hammad, I'm not a baby and beside I heard you and Dadu talking." She said and Hammad eyes widen at that.

" okay, I admit that I called them and invited them for your birthday. But the love they showered on you was real." He tried to coax her out of the sad zone.

"I won't say anything on that." She said snuggling in him.

"You know, so many times I complained to Allah for not bestowing me with my parents love but I didn't know that He is the best planner. He has given you to me, and you are everything my heart ever wanted." She beautifully confessed her feelings towards him.

Hammad felt a wave of love, protectiveness, adoration and what not fo the girl in his arm.

He promised himself that he would do anything in his capability to keep her happy, protected and loved.

"I love you." He heard her whisper.

"I love you too." He said kissing her head and tightened his arms around her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my God Zara what did you do to my hair." She heard His loud voice from bedroom whilst sipping her tea in the balcony.

She took few deep breaths and continued sipping her tea not giving any heed to his calling.

"Zara you better come here right now otherwise I'll not hesitate to chop your hair as well." She heard his roaring voice and stepped inside the bedroom to see the result of her recent karnaama.

"Hammad, don't whine like a baby. I've been asking you to try some new hair style but you didn't pay any attention to it so I thought to do it myself and believe me it's looking best on you." She started her banter feigning innocence.

Hammad was ready to pounce on her and take his revenge.

"Bhai, why were shouti......bhai oh my God...... Hahahahaaa..... Did you went to some salon owned my mouse..... Hahahaaa bhai you are..... Sorry but you are
hahaha looking like......."

Zara was snickering along but hammad shout made her shut.

"Stop and get out." He pushed Anam out and locked the door.

"So mean you are." Zara shook her disappointingly.

"Do not teach me manner." He held her arm tightly.

"Now I'm going to do the same with your hair." He said dragging her towards the closet.

"Hammad, leave." She tried jumping up and down to free her hand.

"Just wait and watch. You will forget messing with me and my things for lifetime." His anger knew no bound.

"Please, sorry na. I swear I tried cutting it the way I saw in you tube but the scissor was very sharp and you were squirming in your sleep." She tried defending herself.

He didn't pay any attention to her banter and held her hands in his one and took her long braid in his other hand.

"Hammad no... Please no...." She literally cried knowing that he wasn't joking.

In panick she bite his hand hard and his grip loosened on her. Taking advantage she ran away, thanking her luck for the time being.

Hammad fumed in anger and after a while calming himself he went ro get ready not forgetting to pick a cap to hide his chopped hair.

Assalam o Alaiykum and hello my lovelies

How r u all?

Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday, something personal came up (hope u guys forget and fogive) 😀

And I want to thank you for your supporting comments you guys did to keep me going.

Now about this update, let me know how's it?

Next update will be tomorrow In-sha-Allah

Till them stay home, stay safe

❤️❤️❤️