10. Unexpected Love

Few years later

"Where is my doll." As the clock strike 5 in the evening, Hammad's loud voice boomed in the house as usual.

He was home from office and as usual  his eyes roamed around to find the desired person.

Zara who was there to open the door, rolled her eyes at his action.

As usual greeting her back he turned his all attention towards his princess.

"I'm here baba." A cute little girl ran to hammad and hugged his legs.

Not wanting to witness their father daughter duo talk, Zara took his briefcase and went to their room.

"Did mumma trouble you?" He asked her daughter, picking her up.

Anabiya nodded negatively and kissed his cheek whilst giggling.

He smiled at that.

Zara heard it, her blood boiled to no extent.

"Hunh I'm the villain here. I make her do all the house chores, beat her up and do not feed her well."She muttered under her breath but hammad who was following her closely heard her and spoke to his daughter again.

"Anabiya, your mother is finally having self realisation." He said to which Zara stomped her foot and fasten her pace towards her room.

Hammad bit back the threatening smile and followed her after asking Anabiya to wait for him in the lawn where  evening snacks were arranged by the maid.

"What?" She snapped at Hammad when he tried to hug her from the back when she was taking out his clothes.

"I missed you."He mumbled snuggling in the crook of her neck.

"It doesn't seem like you did."She stated trying to free herself.

"Yaar, would I look good romancing in front of my daughter." He said whilst making her face him.

She grimaced at that "Tauba, when did I say this."

He laughed and hugged her to his heart. After taking few calming breaths inhaling her sweet smell he let go her not before pecking her forehead as usual.

"Make one strong tea for me." He said disappearing in the washroom.

She shook her head and went towards the kitchen.

********

"Zara, please come over here." He called her for the tenth time that morning.

She washed her hand and switching off the stove she marched towards their room.

"Hmm, what happened now?" She asked controlling her popping up nerves giving her severe headache seeing the messy room.

"Which one?" Hammad asked showing her four ties all in blue but of different patterns.

"This one." She said taking out one tie from his hand.