Chapter 1

"Please use discretion when you're messing with the Message Man,"

"This is getting out of hand," I say pinching the bridge of my nose

"This is getting out of hand," I say pinching the bridge of my nose. Steve's pale blue eyes followed my movement. Bucky sat down on the couch, racking his brain for any sort of plan.

"Peter's been taking this worse than all of us," I inquire. Natasha nods in agreement and polished her guns at the table. Clint next to her brandishing his bow, trying to lighten the mood. Thor sat at the edge of the couch, his gaze on the television.

"When Tony was gonna come back...I didn't think he'd come back like this," Rhodey said, staring at the tv as it showed a picture of Tony. The picture was blurry, of course it was, it showed him holding a gun. His usual soft brown eyes filled with danger and were left cold. He had a black muzzle wrapped around his mouth, with war paint surrounding his eyes.

He had a gun tightly nestled in his hands. It was as if he was holding it against his chest, afraid someone would steal it from him. And the Arc Reactor, which was once blue, was a vibrant dark red.

For some reason I felt chills down my back and I looked away. It's hard to see a hero, now become the villian. What was once a friend, was now an enemy.

Now, we all had to make sure he didn't kill anymore people. For Peter's sake. Which was gonna be harder than we all thought. After last time, we lost a bloody battle. He didn't hold back, he went off on us. He went fucking crazy, and attacked us. Harsh fists were thrown everywhere. And somehow, he blocked almost every single one of them.

It's like he didn't even know us. And then....he shot Bruce. The scientist went down hard. He was in the process of becoming the Hulk, building up his anger. Without a second thought, Tony shot him in the head. I remember the blood, the way his body fell to the ground. The way the team just all froze, cause we just now realized what he was capable of. I remember looking up at him in pure fear.

"Oh my god, Tony!"

"Who the hell is Tony?"