Chapter 8

"I'm taking back the crown. I'm all dressed up and naked. I see what's mine and take it,"

I haven't been counting the days that passed

I haven't been counting the days that passed. Ever since Anthony killed Steve, I couldn't think straight. He was a cold blooded murderer. Any hope of getting Tony Stark back was gone.

I heard the sound of him coming into the room. He snapped his fingers and the lights came on. I frowned, every time I tried to snap, the lights remained off. He was wearing a white button-down shirt. He slid the black tie around his neck and swallowed thickly.

"Why are you getting all dressed up?" I asked leaning against the wall in complete boredom. Anthony was gonna explain when someone came downstairs. They spoke in Romanian, and instantly I knew it was a Hydra Agent. The agent seemed to take no notice of me and looked directly at Anthony.

Surprisingly, he spoke back in Romanian and the Solider left. Anthony let out a growl and grabbed his pistol. He loaded it with a new magazine that contained bullets and cocked it. I raised a brow as he slowly walked back out of the room.

Anthony turned to look at me as he brought his finger up to his lips in a motion that meant 'shhh'. I watched as he left, and didn't realize what was going on until I heard gunshots. Two loud thuds hit the floor, then silence. Anthony appeared again, blood staining his perfectly white shirt.

"Hydra thinks they can control me," He scoffs and strips his white shirt off. I watched as a shirtless Anthony grabbed a different shirt furiously. He let out a dark chuckle as he shook his head in disbelief. "They have another thing coming." He adds, sliding his arms into the vivid turquoise colored shirt.

He grabbed a black jacket and put it on.

"To-," I caught myself before I could finish the name. But he knew instantly what I was about to say. His head whipped around, Anthony's hand gripped my arm and he dragged me upstairs. I guess I was in a basement...

"I've told you too many times already Y/N," He spoke with a quiet undertone. He sat me on the edge of his bed as he left into the next room. I looked around curiously, it looked bland. Nothing that would give the hint he was killing people for sport.

Anthony stomped back into the current room I was in. I tilt my head up as I hear the sound of tape. He tore the piece off easily and tossed the roll onto the bed behind me.

"If you can't say my name right. I'm just gonna have to shut you up."