Chapter 26

"This is no mistake, no accident,"

I wake up utterly disappointed. We finally relieve the sexual tension, and I'm put back into the basement! Seriously?

It's Anthony though, so of course I'm back here.

He struts downstairs again and I look up bored. I scoff as he helps me up and he gives me a look. He leads me back upstairs and sits me on his bed. We both say absolutely nothing.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. His brown eyes wander over to me. His lips parted slowly, then he caught his tongue between his teeth. His Adam's Apple bobbed as he swallowed and his eyes found mine.

"Enjoying the view?" He flirted and I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled, a genuine chuckle. I'm ashamed to say it made my heart jump. His lips twitched upward for half a second. It was...cute. His cute laugh died down, and the silence was back.

The silence was unbearable.

It made my mind think of random ass things. I couldn't stop thinking about the dirty things that had occurred the night before. For a brainwashed man, Anthony still had a bit of Tony Stark in him.

This could be my ticket out of here. I slyly moved my hand, placing it onto his. That was the riskiest move I could've made. I nervously wait for his next move.

Anthony squeezed my hand and I clenched my jaw. I swallow thickly and Anthony brings his hand up to my chin. He tenderly tilts my chin towards him, and dips his head forward.

His lips move against mine softly. I keep telling myself that I'm doing this for the team. To escape.

But I know I'm doing this for myself.