Chapter 18

"Do I wanna know, if this feeling flows both ways,"

My eyes widen at the confession as he then backed away

My eyes widen at the confession as he then backed away. He grabbed a bottle of alcohol from the table he set up down in the basement and drank out of it. He tipped the bottle back and it ran down his throat. He had chained me against the wall, for some reason. And that worried me. He knew something.

I glared at him with pure frustration. He had another heist tonight. That's what I suspected, since he had his whole "gucci" outfit on. His muzzle laid on the table next to his gloves.

This may be good though, I can finally help Steve out of the basement when he leaves. He crushed the bottle in his bare hand and I flinched.

"Peter survived the bomb," He added disappointed. I smiled slightly and hid my smirk. Anthony got up from his seat and fucking slammed the table back against the opposite wall.

"That kid was supposed to be dead," He growled and grabbed his gloves and muzzle from the floor. He reached into the side of his utility built and pulled out a sharp knife. The blade was clean, he was saving it. "Well he won't be alive for long," He confirmed, sliding it back into his belt.

I glared at him as he drew closer to me. His jaw locked as he grabbed my chin roughly. His thumb traced over my jaw, and he smirked.

"You know, don't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lie, my heart beat fucking flying off the charts. He lets out a dark chuckle and lets go of me. He slips his gloves on and walks out of the room. I see his back as he opens the other door.

The one Steve was in.

My breath hitched and I tried to fight against my restraints. I look up to see him dragging the blond out of the room. He tossed him forward and Steve fell.

Steve groaned, "Is that all you got?"

I felt my eyes water and I look away. Anthony growled in anger, "look at him Y/N." His voice was demanding and I didn't want to. I heard him slide the knife out of his belt and I instantly turn.

Anthony brought Steve's head back as he grabbed a fist full of his blond hair. He held the knife against his throat. Steve's bright blue eyes found me, and they watered. Anthony's smirk was widening each second.

"Like what I've done with the suit?" He teased and Steve glanced at him. Steve cringed and coughed harshly. Blood stained his lips lightly.

"Anthony please!" I plead, not wanting him to hurt Steve.

"See, you said my name right. All you needed was a little push, right babygirl?" The nicknames he was giving me were getting me pissed. He let go of Steve's hair and drove Steve's face forward into the concrete ground.

Steve cried out in pain and I closed my eyes in grief. I didn't want to see this happening anymore.

"Y/N!" Anthony shouted, and my eyes snap open with tears. Anthony looked into my eyes, his smirk faltering. The knife in his hand seemed to almost slip out. He seemed to try and grasp what he was currently doing.

Steve's face was brought back into view. Blood splattered across his face visibly. It matched the horrible red stain coming from his tee shirt.

"I..I think you've learned your lesson," Anthony mumbled and began to drag Steve up to his legs. I cried out in relief, thankful he wouldn't go any farther.

But, Steve Rogers doesn't like bullies. Especially the type who make his friends cry. The type that threaten him or his family. Steve spat blood out onto Anthony's feet and glared up at him.

"I can do this all day," My eyes widen at his stance. I begged him to stop, but I knew I couldn't. Steve stood up for what he believed in. No one could stop him.

Anthony's eyes darkened and they blazed with anger. Anthony swiftly put Steve's head into a hold. I let the tears come down my cheeks as I watched the scene escalate.

Steve tried to fight against Anthony's grip. But he lost too much blood, he couldn't hold out much longer. I tried to get out of my restraints, but I couldn't move.

"Tony please," I realized my mistake too late. Anthony's arms moved fast, and he snapped Steve's neck. Steve fell to the ground, his body limp. I cried out in grief and shook my head. Anthony merely licked his lips, and he laughed to himself.

"I guess he couldn't do it all day,"