Chapter 4

"I'll be the last man standing here. I'm not going anywhere,"

 I'm not going anywhere,"

Peter Parker's POV

I groan as I wake up aching all around. A blinding light aimed in my face. I blink a couple times, trying to get my eyes to adjust to the light. My head aches badly, I move my palm onto my face. Pain shoots through my head and I growl.

"Peter?"

I open my eyes to see a nervous looking James Barnes. His baby blue eyes were anxious and full of hope.

"Mr. James sir?" I groan and sit up. He handed me an ice pack and I thank him. I place it against my head, and look around.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously. The icy feeling of the pack made me feel better.

"We can't find Y/N," He added, and just like that, I remembered what happened. How could I ignore what happened? Was it hours ago? Maybe days?! I dropped the ice pack and my eyes widen.

"It was Mr. St-," I stop and frown. No, he's not Mr. Stark. The real Mr. Stark wouldn't have held a knife against my neck and-

My hands feel up my neck and to the small cut that was dripping blood earlier.

"Sorry, I mean, The Iron Soldier took her," I growl angrily. James seemed taken back at my tone of voice. The sudden change of name for the murderer who was killing innocent civilians. I guess my eyes had a dark look in them cause James paled as I glanced at him.

"He took Y/N, and he's gonna pay,"

Your POV

I was awoken by the sound of the door closing, and locking. I figured, it was the same sound I heard when I pretended to be asleep whenever my brother checked if I was actually asleep.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked around. Instantly I noticed my arms were zip-tied behind me. My legs weren't. I raise a brow, Tony would be smart to do that. I try to move my hands out, no use.

"You're awake," I roll my eyes, speak of the devil. I look up to see Tony out of his armor. His hair was disbelieved and he wore a green button down shirt, with blue jeans. Who knew murderer's dressed casually?!

My mind faltered to a plan to escape. If I could sweat enough to slip out of my zip-ties, I could literally walk out. "Tony," I greeted bitterly, causing him to glare at me. His tongue darted out between his lips as he slowly brought his gaze back to me.

"It's Anthony."