Chapter 10

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks, you better run, better run, outrun my gun,"

Before Anthony left, he locked me in the fucking basement again. Where he was jerking off before. It's dark too, so I have no idea where to avoid. Thankfully, he removed the tape from my lips.

The image of him in his new armor stuck in my mind. I couldn't believe that he took Steve's suit off of his dead body and just....turned it into that. The same goes for the shield, Anthony has completely changed. The thought of him not being brainwashed stuck in my brain.

He seemed darker than before. Way darker. Before, Anthony was the sweetest guy. His name was Tony back then. He didn't care if you would say his name wrong. He was Earth's Greatest Defender.

Now everyone feared him. And he enjoyed that, I could tell. When he had told me that he had killed Steve, he was smiling as I felt tears drip from my cheeks. Just the mention of Steve's name made me want to scream. The Solider didn't deserve the pain of dying. He really didn't.

Peter Parker's POV

It's been a couple months since Y/N has been missing. And about five weeks since Steve died. It was hurting the team, they lost two of their leaders. There was no one to lead us.

James stepped up, but it didn't last. He couldn't take the weight of taking Steve's place. I heard from the others, that James was the only one to watch Steve get stabbed to death by the Iron Soldier.

He rarely talked about it, and had every right to not mention it. I don't want to intrude on his personal life, and I don't wanna make him even more gloomy.

I really miss Y/N...

It's been pretty lonely. Clint and Ms. Romanoff were always off trying to figure out where she was. They wouldn't let me help them, something about me being a newbie. So I moved out of the HQ. Passing by Steve's and Y/N's room was too much to handle for me.

I stayed with Aunt May again. She was shocked, but delighted to see me again. I feel really bad for leaving without a trace, but she understood. She's been super supportive of me being Spider-Man. I love and respect her so much for that.

She left my room exactly the same. Ned and I's LEGO Death Star we made inside my closet. All the perfect memories, I'm only 16 and all this is happening too quickly.

I don't know what I'd do without May