Earth is Weird[Knockout]

Your Cybertronian my bois

That just crash landed oof

Enjoy~

—————

A Crash landing wasn't the greatest feeling in the world. Your pod getting hit and flying through the atmosphere. You were In stasis, hurtling towards earth. To a city called New York, but you didn't know that.

Once you entered the atmosphere, the pod caught fire while gravity pulled it towards earth. Passing clouds then landing, skipping on the roads of New York, flying through buildings. Finally stopping at the end of a long stretch of road. Police and firefighter surrounded you pod. New reporters aiming their cameras and talking about if it's the government or aliens.

You slowly opened your eyes. You moaned and the restraints around you servos and stabilizer released themselves from round you. The pod hissed and made a sudden sound, opening the door to the unknown outside world you landed on. Slowly it opened, blinding you with bright light. You used your servos to cover your optics from the sun. You used your free servo and gripped the side of the pod and pushed yourself out. Stumbling, you got out of the crater you made and saw...organics. You looked down at them in wonder and somewhat disgust. Watching them run away from your pedes. You looked around the unknown world, looking at their architects.

Cutting through the low cloud were the tallest building. Reminded you of the good days of Iacon. While daydreaming, you accidentally step on a car. Making it go off. You removed your pede from it and continued walking. You stretched your wings and your arm stabilizers.

"What is that?"

"An alien?"

"Did somebody make it?"

"Government test?"

"It looks like a robot?"

You snapped you helm around at the word 'robot'. The organics followed where you were walking in wonderment and confusion. You bent down to their height.

"I. Am. No. Robot." You spat jabbing your digit at the leader of their organic horde. Making him fall to the ground. You stood full height and turned around in your heel strut. And continued walking. You held up your arm and pulled out your scanner, showing the different life forms that live on Earth, and an Energon sources nearby.

"But you look just like a robot!"

Your ruby optics shown more dark. You turned around quickly and stomped your pede. Making all of them fall from the shake.

"Call me robot one more fragging time. And I will end your pathetic lives with a stomp of my pede" You hissed and quickly turned around. Looking at your scanner again. It showed a nearby Energon source. You looked at your wings and tried to transform.

After the third  time you transformed successfully and flew to the Energon source you found on your scanner

———

Flying below the clouds you saw the cave that the Energon was in. Quickly you transformed and flipped in the air, and gracefully landed on your pedes. You stood full height and looked around. Waiting for the dust to clear, looking around and then ran into the cave fast.